Night vision/Thermal hog hunt suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night vision/Thermal hog hunt suggestions

I'm looking to take a few customers on a guided night vision/thermal hunt. We would be coming from the Houston/Beaumont area and are looking for something within 2-3 hours max drive time. We are also looking for a place that provides the guns/scopes/ect.. I was going to use Tactical Hog Control near Madisonville, but they are going through some changes and aren't scheduling any hunts for the next few months.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

The drive may put this out of your range, but Silence The Night has some VERY interesting hunts coming up. Thermal equipped 4 Seater Razr Turbo with thermal equipped drone to spot, and hunters wearing NODs, etc.

This will be in West Texas area.

Comment

Look up run-n-gun adventures. Great group of guys. They are in the bay city area.

Comment

Thanks guys! Trying to set something up with Run-n-gun

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          The drive may put this out of your range, but Silence The Night has some VERY interesting hunts coming up. Thermal equipped 4 Seater Razr Turbo with thermal equipped drone to spot, and hunters wearing NODs, etc.

This will be in West Texas area.
          This sounds fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
            This sounds fun!

5,884 Followers, 749 Following, 244 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from SIlencethenight (@silencethenight)

Comment

Good friends of mine. None better out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                Good friends of mine. None better out there.

http://tacticalhogcontrol.com/

Agreed. They are going thru some changes, and they aren't scheduling any hunts

Comment

Working...
                X