Do it. Works as good as the powder.

Comment

Price? Lbs?

Comment

Have fed about 500 lbs. They lick it clean

Comment

Feed the meal, not pellets. Under $8 a bag

Comment

The pellets work just as well as the bran for me in Henderson County. Of course the hogs get to it if its not in a feed pen!

Comment

I have fed close to 600 lbs of the rice bran mill this year and when the pile is gone the deer will make a hole looking for it......It works!

Comment

They eat the pellets as well as the powder but it's $1/bag more and the nutrition isnt as good because they mix other things with it.

I add it to my protein feeder so it lasts a little longer than a pile of rice bran. If I had an actual rice bran feeder I would waste my time on the pellets

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
                  I have fed close to 600 lbs of the rice bran mill this year and when the pile is gone the deer will make a hole looking for it......It works!
                  Now THAT'S an endorsement lol if deer will dig the dirt to find more, sold!

Comment

The pellets work great in a gravity feeder. I have a couple troughs I pour the powder in. So much better for them than corn I think. Pellets are $1.00 higher per bag here.

Comment

Thought was to mix 1 bag rice bran pellets, 1 bag of corn and 2 bags protein pellets to try once again to get these East Texas deer to eat protein

I don't think the powder would work to good

Comment

Working...
                      X