Outfitter near Menard, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outfitter near Menard, TX

Has anyone ever been to Infinity Outfitters?? Prices seem good. Thought I would try to get some first hand info from the green screen. More interested in a meat hunt. Anyone have any info on this place?

Infinity Outfitters Get in Touch Infinity Outfitters We are Infinity Outfitters of Texas. We are an outdoor exotic hunting company with decades of experience hunting on the privately owned ranch. Our knowledgeable guides can assist you in finding a trophy so come ready to hunt with us. Call us for booking. Read More Russell Ranch […]

Yes, I have hunted with him 4 or 5 times. Chris is a great guy, ranch he hunts is around 10k acres. There are a lot of Axis and Blackbuck. Food is good, atmosphere is good.

If there is any negative, the bunkhouse.

You will have fun, I’ll promise you that. He is on here Browning10.

Comment

Thanks for the info, sir!

Comment

Headed there next month. Took a great buck there already this year.

Comment

I know the ranch very well as I am very good friends of the family that owns it. I hunt my hounds there quite often to keep them in shape and was in there yesterday morning. Lots of axis, blackbuck and whitetails. At one time, there were a lot of turkeys on the ranch but numbers are not as high as they once were. The ranch is about 10,000 acres and it is high fenced. They have done a lot of work over the last 5-6 years clearing brush but with recent rains it is coming back pretty quickly.
          I have met Chris but never hunted with him. Housing is not fancy but is adequate...not sure about the food.
          The road to the ranch needs a little attention but easily accessible with a pickup.
          Adios,
          Gary

Comment

I hunt a ranch that borders that one. I watch the animals across the fence pretty regular. Lots of animals. Turkey was for sure disappointing this year.

Comment

Pigman did a couple episodes on this place last year. From what i saw, there are literally herds of animals on that place

Comment

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I hope to plan a hunt with a few guys in late summer or early fall. Sounds like it’s right up my alley. Not too fancy but tons of target opportunities!!

Comment

Looks like a nice place. Getting harder and harder to find a place in Texas not charging whitetail by the inch.

Comment

Originally posted by .17fireball View Post
                    This is exactly what I was hoping to hear. I hope to plan a hunt with a few guys in late summer or early fall. Sounds like it’s right up my alley. Not too fancy but tons of target opportunities!!
                    Let me know when you go. I need my feeders filled and cards swapped out .

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
                      Let me know when you go. I need my feeders filled and cards swapped out .
                      Never been afraid of a little work. Especially when it involves hunting...... maybe we can do a little trading
                      I’m guessing you hunt near there, sir?

I watched the Pigman episodes when he visited Infinity. Definitely looks like a good time.

I appreciate the info gentlemen!

Comment

I hunted that ranch years ago when Mr. Russell leased it out. It is a tremendous piece of property and I can only imagine how the recent improvements have helped the various herds thrive. Good luck when you go!!

Comment

looks like a good find!

Comment

Working...
                          X