San Antonio tells GOP no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio tells GOP no

No 2020 Republican Convention here, mayor says hail no. 40 million for security and a possible revenue of 200 million, mayor said it just dont make sense to have it in San Antonio. Some of the democrat leaders here say they did not want the Republican Hate and Greed in the fine city of San Antonio.

We all know the streets of San Antone are made of gold and ivory, no crimes, no hate and no greed. Good thing they keep the Republicans out.

Liberals are not known for making good decisions
    Pretty much....stupid is common place in their circle

Comment

it's a wonder they even need a police force in S.A anymore; with the love fest that goes on there on a daily basis you have to just wonder. the mayor is a DB.
      there are plenty of other places that would love to have it.

Comment

So glad I left that s***hole last year

Comment

Probably a good thing. Just be more vehicles in town that they could break into.

Comment

[QUOTE=Radar;13353464 Some of the democrat leaders here say they did not want the Republican Hate and Greed in the fine city of San Antonio.

[/QUOTE]

LOL........considering the source.

DJ

Comment

It’s fun being on the out skirts of town but downtown is meh. Surprised the GOP would even consider this place honestly.

O well, all major cities in Texas are Blue so no surprise

Comment

San Antionio has been infested anyways.

Comment

Met the castro brother last year. Nice guy and very articulate. I got the impression he says the things he says...to get where he is. Don't believe that he truly believes what he preaches.

Comment

70,000,000 just to bid. Doesnt mean we would win. No thanks

Comment

The city would need 70mil to host the event, not to bid. RNC said the 70mil could be raised thru private funds. According to the newspaper, who knows maybe they lied too.

They did not think it was worth it. I can guarantee you if it was DNC it would have sailed thru even at a loss to the city.
                      Last edited by Radar; 05-04-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                        San Antionio has been infested anyways.
                        Yes, I have watched it over the years and it is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                          They did not think it was worth it. I can guarantee you if it was DNC it would have sailed thru even at a loss to the city.
                          100% spot on.

Comment

We had a relatively bipartisan community leader in Mayor Taylor. This new guy isnt my fave, but SA has had blue leadership for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                              We had a relatively bipartisan community leader in Mayor Taylor. This new guy isnt my fave, but SA has had blue leadership for a long time.
                              I thought she did better than Castro. By the way I seen Castro is thinking about running for prez

Comment

Working...
                              X