X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunder beast ultra 7

Pro’s and con’s, go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are very nice. I shoot an Ultra 9 and want to get a 7 in 6.5 caliber. I have no poi change with or without can. Keep in mind pressure can change a little with a can on. Biggest con is the govt extortion tax and having to wait forever.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
      They are very nice. I shoot an Ultra 9 and want to get a 7 in 6.5 caliber. I have no poi change with or without can. Keep in mind pressure can change a little with a can on. Biggest con is the govt extortion tax and having to wait forever.

Right. I’m 2 cans in already, just wanted a true Precision can for my APR build. I have an AAC SND6, but I don’t expect to see great accuracy from it due to the QD mess that they have. I am looking at the 9 too, but the extra length is kinda pushing me to the 7. It looks like the only benefit is a little better hush and magnum calibers.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
        Right. I’m 2 cans in already, just wanted a true Precision can for my APR build. I have an AAC SND6, but I don’t expect to see great accuracy from it due to the QD mess that they have. I am looking at the 9 too, but the extra length is kinda pushing me to the 7. It looks like the only benefit is a little better hush and magnum calibers.

What caliber are you building? The 6.5 Ultra 7 is as quiet as a 7.62 Ultra 9.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
          What caliber are you building? The 6.5 Ultra 7 is as quiet as a 7.62 Ultra 9.

6.5 man bun

Comment

I've got the ultra 7 that I shoot 6.5 CM with and love it. It's the 30 cal can as I use it to shoot 300 BLK as well. You can't go wrong with a Thunderbeast can.

Comment

6.5 man bun

It would also find its way onto my 308 Remington 700.

Comment

I have the 30CB7 that was replaced by the Ultra. I have ZERO complaints. It is used on my 10" 300 BLK, my 6.5G, and my 308.

Comment

I appreciate the reply’s, this will probly be my next one.

Comment

Do yourself a favor an look at Q's Trash panda, Thunder chicken or the full/half Nelson before you fork over $200 + suppressor+ 9-12months waiting. Don't put a sub par can on such a nice gun.

Jason Slocum

Comment

I appreciate the reply’s, this will probly be my next one.

I would go with the 6.5 can and use your existing cans for the .308.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post
                        Do yourself a favor an look at Q's Trash panda, Thunder chicken or the full/half Nelson before you fork over $200 + suppressor+ 9-12months waiting. Don't put a sub par can on such a nice gun.

Jason Slocum

This is the first negative comment I’ve heard/read about TBAC. The Q’s look like nice quality, not sure I’d dig the 1.75” diameter. All that I’ve been reading, puts the TBAC at the very top of the list as far as Precision cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Slocum View Post

Jason Slocum
                          A TBAC is a sub par can?!? 😂 😂

Comment

I've got one and am really happy with it. Less than 10 ounces and no POI shift on the two guns I shoot it on regularly (Remington 700 in .260 and a LaRue in 6.5 Grendel). It was expensive, but I don't plan on owning a whole lot of these and wanted to get what I thought was the best. I'd buy it again today.

Comment

Originally posted by mzurovec View Post
                              I've got one and am really happy with it. Less than 10 ounces and no POI shift on the two guns I shoot it on regularly (Remington 700 in .260 and a LaRue in 6.5 Grendel). It was expensive, but I don't plan on owning a whole lot of these and wanted to get what I thought was the best. I'd buy it again today.

Yep, that’s the kind of review I wanted to read. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X