Fair cost for 120 acre lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair cost for 120 acre lease

Lease is in Central Texas, Pitcoke Gateville area, no water or electricity, neighbors are larger tracts, and property has good cover and several stock tanks. No feeders and not hunted much, just owne and son. Personal friends with the owner, we served in Viet Nam together, so trust is good. No BC or Pope deer but good average deer. I can set the rules? What would be a fair price for the lease.

Thanks

Originally posted by terry View Post
    lease is in central texas, pitcoke gateville area, no water or electricity, neighbors are larger tracts, and property has good cover and several stock tanks. No feeders and not hunted much, just owne and son. Personal friends with the owner, we served in viet nam together, so trust is good. No bc or pope deer but good average deer. I can set the rules? What would be a fair price for the lease.

Thanks
    $6-8 per

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
      Lease is in Central Texas, Pitcoke Gateville area, no water or electricity, neighbors are larger tracts, and property has good cover and several stock tanks. No feeders and not hunted much, just owne and son. Personal friends with the owner, we served in Viet Nam together, so trust is good. No BC or Pope deer but good average deer. I can set the rules? What would be a fair price for the lease.

Thanks

No water or electric I would be interested for a 1000k for my self and dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by buckjunkie25 View Post
        No water or electric I would be interested for a 1000k for my self and dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I could see $800-$1200 for year round but having him as a good friend it would probably be less.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            $6-8 per
            I agree. I pay about this for about 100 acres. Similar type set up.

Comment

$500

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

It'd bring $15 an acre, I'd bet.......

Comment

A guy sent me a DM about my place for said he would bring me like 3 or 3500 cash asap. 100 acres bordered by the national forrest with no hunting pressure. East Texas

Comment

Would it be just you hunting or the land owner and son as well? If a person were to buy hunting rights it would go for 2k easy.

If it's you hunting along with the owner and his son then 500-1k

Comment

At today's prices prob $2k for the lease is what they could get.

Comment

I know a guy who has killed several deer in the 150+ range in that area. $1000 would be a steal for a year round lease depending on how thick the place is.

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                          It'd bring $15 an acre, I'd bet.......
                          You know I don't want to queer anything up but I've heard of twice that in the bank....

Comment

For OP get it and buy him a turkey dinner. It's a great area to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy View Post
                              A guy sent me a DM about my place for said he would bring me like 3 or 3500 cash asap. 100 acres bordered by the national forrest with no hunting pressure. East Texas
                              You should jump on that Poolduu

Comment

Working...
                              X