This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRIPLE EDGE G2G March 29th

Some additional details for the East Side TBH/Triple Edge Customer appreciation get together.

1) Date/Time : March 29, 2020 - Noon till whenever!

2) We will provide Food and Drinks but feel free to bring additional wild game to throw on the pits.

3) Bring your bows to shoot both indoor and outdoor (weather permitting). All I ask is that this day not turn into a busy work day for myself and my techs. We see this as a social event and want to meet and greet and have fun like everyone else. Obviously, we’ll be willing to sell a bow or crossbow but please be willing to leave any major tuning work or restringings to be picked up later. Thanks in advance.

4) Finally, the highlight of this event is one Africa Hunt will be given out with the possibility of additional hunts depending on the success of the event. We are very grateful to Nel Safari for offering to provide this hunt. skeeter, please feel free to provide additional details on the hunt.

I personally am very excited about this. It has been a long while since we have committed to an activity such as this, and hopefully we can make this an annual occurrence.

I realize this timed very close to this years Bownanza but due to the timing of booking a 2020 Africa hunt, we are unable to push the date back. Next year we will most likely have it earlier.

Again, I look forward to seeing all that can attend.

Sam

I will bring bottled water, paper towels, paper plates, plastic ware and whatever else I can think of. I will also have some venison boudain, venison tamales and good ol german sausage.
    Last edited by skeeter; 02-20-2020, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Yessir, this will be a goodun!!![emoji1018][emoji562][emoji1018]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Will be there

Comment

Up

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Just a heads up. If you've ever wanted to hunt the Dark Continent, nows your chance! Nel Safaris, in Botswana, has donated an excellent opportunity. They have graciously donated a 4 day hunt (days and animals can be added) for 1 hunter. Hunt includes 1 impala and 1 warthog (gun or bow), lodging, food, laundry dry service, guide, tracker, skinner, trophy prep, beer and wine and airport transfers.

NOT INCLUDED:
                Airfare, cost of added animals, taxidermy, extra day trips, gratuities, hotel food and lodging before and after the scheduled hunt.

Bring your bow for a chance to win this awesome prize! The game has not been decided on yet, but you will need your bow to participate!

C ya there!

Comment

I know it's hard to say, but any guesses as to how long event may last? I'm working days but would be interested in hearing that way after work. Would be 5:30ish before I could get there.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome! Triple edge is one reason I miss living in the Mont Belveiu area. Have fun fellas

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                      I know it's hard to say, but any guesses as to how long event may last? I'm working days but would be interested in hearing that way after work. Would be 5:30ish before I could get there.

I can send you my number. Give me a call and I can let you know if it would be worth the drive.

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                      That is awesome! Triple edge is one reason I miss living in the Mont Belveiu area. Have fun fellas
                      You can come out and spend the day!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                        I can send you my number. Give me a call and I can let you know if it would be worth the drive.
                        That's be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                          That's be awesome

No problem. PM sent

Comment

Going to try like all get out to make this, finally something in my backyard and im 6.5 hours away lol.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope to see ya there!

Comment

Working...
                              X