Wyoming draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wyoming draw

Well I got the awesome email today. It stated that I had drawn a elk tag for this yr. so know I am already gearing up for the hunt. Did anybody else draw a tag in Wyoming. I am pumped as this will be my first guided hunt.

Congrats

Comment

Cool
      What area are you hunting?

Was this the regular or special tag?

Comment

It will be a reg tag we will be hunting out of alpine wy

Comment

I lucked out and drew a general tag. It is officially elk season from now til September lol

Comment

I drew a general elk tag. However, I did not receive an email for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was unsuccessful for the 2nd straight year!��! Congrats to those that got a tag.

Comment

Not this year. Building points until Wyoming scraps its whole "non-residents can only hunt wilderness with one of our licensed guides" rule. Meanwhile they will let any hiker under the sun into those area's alone.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Not this year. Building points until Wyoming scraps its whole "non-residents can only hunt wilderness with one of our licensed guides" rule. Meanwhile they will let any hiker under the sun into those area's alone.

I'm sure with enough time and money this could be challenged and won in court. Maybe when I retire and have enough time I'll get after it!!

Comment

I just put in this morning for Mule deer! congrats on your draw!!

Comment

No tags for me. Not even a cow tag. More and more people keep applying every year.

Comment

I am still just buying points until I have enough to get the area that I really want. Congrats on drawing!

Comment

Congrats to all who drew, on a side note not as crowded in Colorado this year.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            I don't think WY will ever get rid of that bs law. It is just a handout to their outfitters and a terrible law. But they give out quite a few NR tags and there is plenty of non-wilderness areas to hunt, so I won't complain too much. You keep building points and I'll keep hunting WY. Maybe by the time I get it figured out, you will have enough points to share with me. We can both get tags and go shoot bulls. Win win lol

Comment

Maxed out on points in Wyoming for deer and elk, one of these years I'll be going on a dream hunt. Hard to take a yr off of the ranches I have locked up in Chama NM though.

Comment

Working...
                              X