Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a liberal....

Comment

Yeah, not cool. I'd let that friendship just fade away.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        It's just kinda funny I think. I mean I'm not knocking myself but as far as hunting goes he's been a very accomplished one. t a He's killed more big deer than I've seen,mountain lion,bear,antelope and he's an awesome shot with a shotgun. I'm a varmint hunter above all other things. That's one area I seem to excel alittle more than him. And that's why he gets upset or insecure or whatever you want to call it. I just can't help but shake my head when he gets like that. He needs to look at his trophies then look at mine. I don't brag about anything I do. I don't get jealous over anything he's accomplished or cut him down for any reason. Because why would I?

Like Dale Moser said that's kid stuff.
        To that I'd say big d#$A% deal. Maybe he should hunt with Buck Medley.

Comment

I'd drop him as a "friend." Sounds like he has some personal issues

Comment

There is a word for those people. Narcissistic

Comment

I would make it a sport to mess with him. I'd get him so wrapped around the axle and then show him how stupid he is. If he's a friend worth keeping he will change his ways.

Comment

Bye Felicia.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                  Bye Felicia.
                  Yyyyyeeeeessssss.

He sounds like a "topper" or a "one upper". I use the phrase "I don't care" a lot with his type.

Comment

I thought you were talking about someone on here

Comment

If I did FB I'd unfriend him. Since I don't do it often enough I'd just remove him from my phone and block his number and move along.

Life's too short to put up with petty crap like that from a "friend".

Comment

Do y'all hunt the same property or share a lease ? If so, this is what I would do.....

post up a few pics from your game cameras, preferably the worst locations that likely won't produce. Let the TBH pros modify the pics with unique animal activity (see below). Get your buddy fired up and encourage him to hunt that stand. Continue sharing pics with him once every week or two so he will continue hunting the same spot. I have no doubt that your buddy will claim he saw the mtn lion but couldn't get a clean kill shot. I'd keep feeding him pics the entire season just to F with him.

Comment

He probably doesent like boobs at a baseball game!

Comment

Maybe he's just an asset and don't get what he's doin. If he's been a friend for very long call him out on it and he will it her get over it not. If so fine if not tell him to kiss off and find another friend

Comment

I have hunted with a few aholes over the years. I reached a point a long time ago that I had enough of it. If I don't like you or your attitude or if you cause me stress or bad feelings, I am not going to hunt with you. The time I spend hunting is my time. It's down time and time to relax and recharge. I don't get much of that so I guard it closely and don't let other folks screw it up.

There are tons of people out there who will be genuinely happy for you when you are after a good deer, kill a good deer, catch a good fish or experience a cool adventure without being jealous. I am genuinely happy for my friends when they kill a good deer and double happy for their kids or wives when they kill a good deer. I expect the same in return.

Comment

I can barely tolerate drama queens. Especially men that seem to have a chip on their shoulder and get super jealous over deer.

Comment

Working...
                                X