• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you do have DNA evidence

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Is there a Taco Bell or Sonic near by??
      Either of these can put a man in a bind QUICK!!
      Golden Corral got me coming out of Uvalde one day. I've never made so much use of a single Whataburger napkin in my life.

I understand having a download emergency but it's pretty uncool to do it right in front of a gate. Walk in the woods like a civilized individual.

Comment

I’m impressed that it only took 1 paper towel

Comment

You guys are killing me with this thread. LOL

Comment

Couple years ago I was making a fly trip to our place near Crockett one morning. I stopped at buccee to get a coffee and breakfast.

I chose "The hippo" breakfast taco

Jump back in the truck and I'm east on 21 trying to beat sunrise. For those of you who know the road about halfway between madisonville and midway theres a creek bottom with 2 bridges. That's as far as the hippo made it. On my way home there was a dead bobcat in the same spot.

Who knows what killed that bobcat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Couple years ago I was making a fly trip to our place near Crockett one morning. I stopped at buccee to get a coffee and breakfast.

I chose "The hippo" breakfast taco

Jump back in the truck and I'm east on 21 trying to beat sunrise. For those of you who know the road about halfway between madisonville and midway theres a creek bottom with 2 bridges. That's as far as the hippo made it. On my way home there was a dead bobcat in the same spot.

Who knows what killed that bobcat

You know dang good and well what killed that bobcat!

A hippo.

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                You know dang good and well what killed that bobcat!

A hippo.
                Lmao!!

Well played

Comment

It's a weekly occurrence for me, that's what had me concerned.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                    Come on 78 we need pictures.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                    I cant find them on this phone lol. Im at lake livingston catching blues

Comment

Pooper Poacher!

Comment

Stinky deal!

Comment

Too bad your cam didn't get video....coulda watched him top off that pile with the DQ curl.
                          As fer the poacher...do they really wear blaze orange? Safety first? Worried about a ticket?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I have nothing!

Comment

Tird Burglar

Comment

I feel the need to come out with my deep dark story so here goes. Sitting in a ladder stand about an hour before dawn I got the BG’s. I figured I had time before the deer started walking and it was cold so I needed a little time to get out of my coveralls. I climbed down and did my business off into the woods and used my only napkin. Short time later I realize I wasn’t finished. I tried to hold it seeing I didn’t have anything to wipe with. It wasn’t possible so I opted to sacrifice a sock. Apparently I’d waited too long and as I started my way down the ladder my sphincter gave out. I was horrified and firemanned my way down the rest of the ladder. Made it to the bottom and ripped my coveralls off. Afterwords, realizing I was going to have to put them back on, I sacrificed the other sock to give me a buffer between my hiney and my very dirty britches. I left the stand without hunting and tried not to sit down in my truck seat on my way back to pickup my buddy. I laugh about it now but then........I swore him to secrecy.
                                Sometimes you simply cannot hold it. I’m glad there were no cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X