No announcement yet.

Car Urinal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I see a patent coming soon and being sold on an infomercial.

Today only when you order the redneck urine relief system we will ship you a second one for no charge, all for 19.99 plus shipping and handling.
    Orders yours today and stop those useless time wasting stops on the road to urinate.
    Again call now and we will also give 2 boxes of tidy wipes for those irritating last drops that wind up on your seat.
    So pick up the phone and order yours today, while supplies last.

Comment

whole new meaning to miles per gallon..

Comment

You should rig out so it goes through the floorboards, that way when someone decides to tailgate you, you mark your territory.

Comment

That's what the space shuttle crew used!

Comment

Seems like it would create splatter with those corrugations. You gona put it up wet or shake it on the seat?

Comment

Hilarious! If i keep reading this im going to need one in my living room. LMAO.

Comment

So glad everyone is enjoying this thread! Ill be without internet for 5 days so ill update when I get back.

Comment

Hummm...I guess texting and driving is a lot more dangerous than peeing and driving.

Comment

When I was In the Navy, our planes had a hose to the out side and funnel at each seat! Worked great!

Comment

I had a buddy that wore a external catheter when we went out to beer drinking when we were younger.
                      Its basically a condom with a hose going to a bag strapped to his boot.

Comment

On a drive like that, drink water, lots of it, and pull over on the side of the road, get out, stretch and take a leak. The ride will go much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon Poison View Post
                          whole new meaning to miles per gallon..
                          Haha clever!

Comment

Comment

2 words: condom catheter

It's what the long range off road racers use

Personally I like to stop every once in awhile, also decreases the chance of getting a blood clot

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bubba's bulletman View Post
                                Haha. You can add gift wrapping for $7.95

Comment

Working...
                                X