Deals on Ram trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deals on Ram trucks

Ram has some fantastic rebates and offers going on right now. Coupled with the 4th of July sales and trying to dump 2019 model trucks, you can get a great deal if you play your cards right. I just got a 1500 4x4 Longhorn trim for 19K under MSRP. I had 3 different dealerships giving very similar offers and chose the truck with the options I wanted most. Now is a great time to get a '19 Ram.

But it's a dodge

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
      But it's a dodge

Thanks for the positive/relevant input to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
        Thanks for the positive/relevant input to this thread.
        Ignore the stupidity...it always comes out when a thread about vehicles is posted, from all fan boys against all makes that aren’t their favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
          But it's a dodge

I hope you’re not a Chevy guy because you couldn’t pay me to drive the new body style.

OP congrats on a heck of a deal on the new truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally think the new dodge half tons look really good, especially with a little bit of lift and some tires. My wife’s last two rides have been Dodge Durangos and there isn’t another auto makes that comes close when it comes to features and interior quality.

Comment

Agreed. New Dodge trucks are really nice. We had a loaner for a week when my wife’s Jeep had some work done and that’s all I needed. I was sold!!

Comment

I looked at a 2500 SLT (i think) crew cab 4x4 with the 6.7 Cummins the other day. $44k. Sticker was bout 56k.
                I considered it but the 5.9 only has 200k on it.

Maybe in 5 more years.............. ?????

Congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Originally posted by 12ring View Post
                  I looked at a 2500 SLT (i think) crew cab 4x4 with the 6.7 Cummins the other day. $44k. Sticker was bout 56k.
                  I considered it but the 5.9 only has 200k on it.

Maybe in 5 more years.............. ?????

Congrats on the new ride!

I’d be in the crowd of doing it now vs waiting but it’s all the same in the end.

Unless I’m paying cash I would rather have a $650 month note on 75k vehicle vs $1100.

Comment

Cant agree more! lucked out and found a 2019 Lonestar 1500 4x4 for around 34 k. Gonna go pick that bad boy up when i get on land!

Comment

Lot of coworkers switched to Dodge trucks and really like them.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Ram has some fantastic rebates and offers going on right now. Coupled with the 4th of July sales and trying to dump 2019 model trucks, you can get a great deal if you play your cards right. I just got a 1500 4x4 Longhorn trim for 19K under MSRP. I had 3 different dealerships giving very similar offers and chose the truck with the options I wanted most. Now is a great time to get a '19 Ram.
                        Im looking to buy this week ! what dealership did you use ?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          Im looking to buy this week ! what dealership did you use ?
                          I ended up getting mine in Brenham. Fairfield, Corsicana, Ennis, and Athens all had really good offers as well.

Comment

Bought mine and the wife's in Longview this last time. I am happy with my goats. I was happy when I had a Chevy last time as well.

Comment

Are the rebates for the heavy duty’s too?

Comment

Working...
                              X