Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
    Were y’all staying on sportsman road? Pictures look familiar. There a bright light like that about 1/4 mile down from us. And I recognize that broke down dock that right on the road. We we down a week ago and hammered the trout in the lights.
    Yes sir, that would be the place. Love that stretch of road.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Slow morning for me today, two keepers but one was nice.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a great time with Phillip & Tiff! I know for sure who catches all the fish in those pics Phillip post. After seeing Tiff racking them up today, I know who the REAL fisherperson is in that household!! We had bait fishermen down from us & I didn't see them catch much if anything. I had 3 keepers & that was it. I cpr'ed them so no pics. Water was great,but I believe the slack tide killed it. The stringers & nets were just floating in one place. Better than sitting in town for sure!
        THANKS again Phillip & Tiff! A Great morning with great people!

Comment

Originally posted by spliffnwesson View Post
          I was in the blue Chevy. After fishing on the other side, I drove through heading home. I should have stopped and said Hi.
          Yes sir! Please stop by and say hi next time!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
            Shane are you going this evening? Super secret spot would be appreciated if so, be cool to meet you guys.

Strongly considering going in the next few hours, contact info below if so.

Tyler Murray
            281-743-7338
            Lol... so secret we had 20 around us! Man I would but my dang fence got blown down during this last weeks storms and we are getting a quote around 4 to get it fixed

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Might have been slow for y'all, but sure better'n sitting in the office wishin' I was out there with y'all!! Those water pics are just awesome!!
              Atta girl Tiff!! Phillip, I want to go when you take her back!! That way I'll at least know if the fish are biting and I ain't catchin' or what...

Comment

Anyone feel like fighting the weekend crowd tomorrow?

Comment

I'll be down there tomorrow morning. hopefully the water doesnt get too clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                    Anyone feel like fighting the weekend crowd tomorrow?
                    Most of yall know this, but if you want live bait, be there EARLY!! Gonna be a picket fence all down the beaches in the AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                      Most of yall know this, but if you want live bait, be there EARLY!! Gonna be a picket fence all down the beaches in the AM.
                      Yea, I know. Really not wanting to fight the crowds, but didn't get to make it this morning. And I hate throwing bait, but it seems like the girl throwing shrimp put a whoopin on the boys this morning.

How early? 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        Yea, I know. Really not wanting to fight the crowds, but didn't get to make it this morning. And I hate throwing bait, but it seems like the girl throwing shrimp put a whoopin on the boys this morning.

How early? 4?
                        I don't throw bait often ,so I don't know their hours. About the only time I throw bait if I do is when the family goes on a guided trip. the fish are there,but lack of tide had them inactive I believe. If we had moving water ,I think lures will spank them. I caught all of mine early, when we had the end of the tide moving. after that is was bait only.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          I don't throw bait often ,so I don't know their hours. About the only time I throw bait if I do is when the family goes on a guided trip. the fish are there,but lack of tide had them inactive I believe. If we had moving water ,I think lures will spank them. I caught all of mine early, when we had the end of the tide moving. after that is was bait only.
                          Looks like the tide is just a touch later tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                            Shane are you going this evening? Super secret spot would be appreciated if so, be cool to meet you guys.

Strongly considering going in the next few hours, contact info below if so.

Tyler Murray
                            281-743-7338
                            Momma said go.... so I'm about to roll!

Text me 281917242five

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Text me 281917242five
                              Gittum My Friend! Headed to Matty in a bit for tomorrow AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Text me 281917242five
                                I told you to take her to a nice restaurant! Bam! Watching for the report

Comment

Working...
                                X