Toilet Papered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet Papered

Anyone ever had their house toilet papered? Someone got me last night. Oh well. At least the left some usable rolls and didn’t use single ply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove before it rains best advice I have for ya

Comment

And use the water hose to get the unreachable paper . .

Comment

People still do this?!?

Comment

That brings back a ton of memories.
          When I was a kid a couple buddies and I wrapped, that’s what we called it, a girls house late one night. As we were finishing up I heard the unmistakable sound of a Zippo lighter followed by the flame glow lighting up a cigarette and the girls fathers face as he sat on the porch. He had been there the whole time!!! As he took his first buff he said “great job, now make sure you boys are back here in the morning to clean this up”.

Comment

Used to happen all the time in the 60s. It lasts a long time in tall sycamore trees.

Comment

Kids will be kids!

Comment

Just burn it...if not too windy, it will get rid of most of the stuff up hi.

We certainly did it back in the day & only messed with our friends...looks like you have some recon & then a good revenge gag is in order.

Comment

I cleaned up all I could reach. Sure wish I had video or pictures of it taking place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You must be popular 😂

Comment

Happened to our neighbors recently and it rained right after. They're fairly old so I was going to offer to clean it up but their kids came over the next day and took care of it. To my surprise the HOA didn't file a lawsuit after 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        People still do this?!?
                        No joke

Comment

I did a thread a few years ago where I introduced my kids to "wrapping" a house. My BIL was a good sport and I got to create good memories with my girls. I wrapped a ton of houses in my youth and cleaned up enough toilet paper out of my own yard to last me a lifetime of *** wipings.

If you decide to avenge your yard, cut a broomstick down to about 24" and use that to throw the roll. You can reach the highest of limbs.

Comment

When my kids were little I heard a noise one night so I went out to find about 15 little girls wrapping my yard. turns out it was the pee wee football drill team girls wrapping one of the boys house, only problem was he lived next door.

Yeah, I have wrapped a few in my time.

Comment

When it happened to us I used PVC pipe with an L on the end and it worked great to take it down

Comment

Working...
                              X