Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katy Taylor is in.

Comment

Wylie East is in! My little brother is the kicker. We play Highland Park for position this week.

Comment

West Orange-Stark is in

Comment

Originally posted by barnett77859 View Post
          Cameron rockdale and franklin rockdale won district but they had help from the ref. gona be fun
          anyway
          Yep. Should be a 3 way tie for first, but the refs took that away from Franklin in that Rockdale game!!
          Lets hope that crew doesn't do any playoff games!!!

Comment

Our school Pflugerville Hendrickson will probably not make it this year for the first time in 9 years. Pflugerville Connally is the strong team this year in Pflugerville.

Comment

Since the top four teams in each district go now, wouldn't it be easier to list the ones that don't make it?!
              Other than the UIL wanting more money and everybody getting a ribbon, what was the reasoning? Small districts like ours have teams with loosing records going...but whatever I guess.
              We played Deions team....beat em pretty good. He wouldn't even line up and shake hands. Real classy.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                Shepherd is in, Plays Bellville for the District Championship Friday Night.
                Tommy, will we have a bye on the weekend of the 11th if we win district?

Comment

Bowie is undefeated in district, only loss was to Westlake in preseason. We play San Marcos this Friday.
                  Will probably play Round Rock Dragons in the 1st round.

Comment

Teague is in. Play Franklin next week. im sure we'll run into Cameron if we win. They've ended our season 3 yrs in a row.

Comment

Don't overlook Franklin. Those boys are good.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                        Don't overlook Franklin. Those boys are good.
                        And that's even after we lost our #1 running back in the Cameron game. Pretty sure we would be 9-0 if he was still playing.

Comment

Dripping Springs. Go Tigers!

Comment

Abilene Cooper is in, school where I used to coach at (21 years) and where I still teach.
                            Memphis is in, daughter teaches there.
                            Abilene Wylie is in, nephew starts for them.

Comment

Falls City will be in the 2A Division 2 playoffs. Playing last district game on Friday and will find out who the first opponent will be.

Comment

I think there is a team in my nephew's district that will get into the playoffs with a 1-9 or 2-8 record

Comment

Working...
                                X