Harbor frieght ATV trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harbor frieght ATV trailer

Well I was kinda in a hurry to get a ATV trailer built so it will make it easier to fill feeders. I used to take my truck, but got a new truck and really don't want to take it where I took my other truck. So I bought one of these for $186 out the door, had an extra coupon. I could not pass up that deal.
    Attached Files

I just could not just bolt it up and go, so I am customizing a bit. Also welded all the joints that was bolted. Using 5/4 decking and will have sides and a gate. Painter it army green as well, not done yet but you get the idea.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bowtech32; 09-29-2014, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Another pic
      Attached Files

Comment

Heck yea looking good, make sure to get a spare tire if it didn't come with one.

Comment

Pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Good idea. Post pics when complete.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

In for this one, I'm about to get my first four wheeler and will be looking at trailer ideas.

Comment

Little more progress, don't have much time. Just a little time here and there
                  Attached Files

Comment

Pic
                    Attached Files

Comment

Another
                      Attached Files

Comment

Little more done, last rail, Gate and a little trim. All I really have now is 4 tiedowns and paint it up.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Nice little trailer, congrats

Comment

Looks great! I went to grab one of these a few weeks ago and talked myself out of it in the store, still debating... My initial idea was to modify the trailer where the 4 wheeler would fit on it down the highway allowing for truck bed space, then use the trailer behind the 4 wheeler at the lease driving around.

Are you planning to leave it at your lease? Or will you haul it behind the truck each trip?

Comment

Originally posted by holdin4horns View Post
                              Looks great! I went to grab one of these a few weeks ago and talked myself out of it in the store, still debating... My initial idea was to modify the trailer where the 4 wheeler would fit on it down the highway allowing for truck bed space, then use the trailer behind the 4 wheeler at the lease driving around.

Are you planning to leave it at your lease? Or will you haul it behind the truck each trip?
                              I have a bigger trailer I haul it with, I just don't trust taking these little trailer on long hauls. Once I fix up my 10 foot trailer I may take it as well, this trailer will fit on it with my ATV. At times I may leave it out there, but I have tons of uses around the house for this as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X