No announcement yet.

Friend got fired, this is a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something smells. More to this story. Would love to see the video.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
      Im with you on this one. It only takes a second to make an adjustment, anything else is playing with it. Sorry to hear about your buddy losing his job, but will need to see video to change my mind. Im sure he could request a copy of the video for his lawyer. They probably kept a copy for their records. Shoot it takes longer to take my phone out of my pocket,a n turn on the camera than it does to make an adjustment.
      not when you have the phone in your hand waiting on it.
      just because it takes you oldies 5 minutes to find the camera app snapchat is a game changer in the mobile videoing world and to his credit not every adjustment works the first time for me. but i havent seen the video....
      Last edited by trjones87; 11-14-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

If this is a new thing, then every major league baseball player is gonna be out of a job soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          There’s gotta be more to the story...

Skinny
          My thoughts too.

Comment

Clinton did more and kept his job.

Comment

I guess she doesn’t like watching baseball lol

Comment

If she had time to get her phone out and record then I have a hard time believing he was simply adjusting. I adjust all the time and its a brief interaction between me and my buddies. No way you'd be able to record it unless I told you to get your phone out while I adjust. Put me in the 1/2 the story crowd. Of course I would never tell my buddies I got fired for playing with myself, so I can't say I blame him for blaming her! lol

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                    I'm a frequent adjuster.
                    Inside or outside adjuster? I'm a staff adjuster

Comment

I'm thinking the guy must have taken the "adjustment" to the next level. Got to be more to the story.

Comment

Well last week a local RadioShow in San Antonio, had lady call in to complain about a man that was constantly adjusting his junk at work. He always did it in front of the ladies he worked with. The lady that called, said she was going to record it and have him fired.
                        I wonder if this was your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
                          Well last week a local RadioShow in San Antonio, had lady call in to complain about a man that was constantly adjusting his junk at work. He always did it in front of the ladies he worked with. The lady that called, said she was going to record it and have him fired.
                          I wonder if this was your friend.
                          wouldnt be suprised

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            If he was adjusting himself long enough for the lady to notice and then be offended enough to get out her phone and video him then "adjusted" is not the correct word for it
                            This!

Comment

Sometimes it takes a little longer to adjust like when the snake decides to go through the front door and go for a stroll. It takes a little time to reel him in.

Comment

In for the rest of the story, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X