No announcement yet.

Bigfoot sightings in Texas Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East Texas with the most Bigfoot and black panther sightings?....shocked.....just shocked I tell ya!

Comment

I met him up in Broken Bow, he came up to the beer garden at Shuck Me and ordered a dozen oysters and a 6 pak of lonestar longnecks.

Comment

Angelina County leafing the charge!...doing this native Lufkinite proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
          There's a lot of drinking that goes on in east Texas.
          They have those weird mushrooms there too!

Comment

The one's in Bexar county are due to too many drugs, booze, and meth, so you can scratch that one off.

Comment

Probably a direct correlation with the black panther sightings on the green and blue counties.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                None in Tyler County? But counties all around it have sightings. Residents must just pass it off as kinfolk running around naked
                That was good.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  East Texas with the most Bigfoot and black panther sightings?....shocked.....just shocked I tell ya!
                  We have better spotlights and with better meth we sleep less.... it’s the key to our success

Comment

Proud to live in one of the 6 or more sightings counties.........lol

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      We have better spotlights and with better meth we sleep less.... it’s the key to our success
                      First answer I've heard that makes sense of why they're all spotted in East Texas....maybe they are real lol

Comment

Originally posted by King_G View Post
                        Came across this map while surfing the web today. I do not believe in in Bigfoot but it’s still cool.
                        Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                        That's funny, I just found a similar map on meth labs.
                        [ATTACH]929069[/ATTACH]
                        I've never been more prouder to be from Hunt County! #the903

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                            [ATTACH]929086[/ATTACH]

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                            lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                              None in Tyler County? But counties all around it have sightings. Residents must just pass it off as kinfolk running around naked
                              I think half of the Angelina and Jasper County sightings were probably on the border of Tyler County. I know for sure there have been bigfoot "sightings" in Tyler County. I have a buddy that took a picture of one about 15 years ago. Now the photo is pretty grainy and quite possibly a large stump in his yard , but I would think that counts as a "sighting".

His uncle outfitted a truck with a camper shell and hauls around a utility trailer with all his bigfoot gear. The truck has a High School football stadium's speaker system rigged to it and he goes around all night playing wood knocks and bigfoot cries. I swear you can hear it from 2+ miles away. I know because he drove 2+ miles away and played the darn thing. It's loud and if you had no idea what was going on, you'd soil yourself. He travels to all the counties and states where there have been sightings, looking for them. It's wild...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Who remembers the guy that came on the news in San Antonio claiming he killed one in the homeless woods by nailing a sandwich to a tree as bait, said he was gonna take it on tour around the country then came out later on and said it was all a hoax.. No we never would have guessed ... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X