No announcement yet.

My weight loss jurney begins today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of surgery and everything went OK doctor said. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

U got this brother!!! Prayers for quick healing and mental strength as you start this journey!!!!

Comment

Up walking already.
          Walking away shot coming next [emoji1]

Last edited by Hoggslayer; 06-22-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Good luck. Be sure to stick to the plan and don't think this is an "easy" way out. I know several that have had it and their lives are so much better because of it. One of our neighbors had hers 6 years ago and has completed multiple marathons, half-ironman, and this year she completed a full ironman.

Comment

My wife had it done in January, down almost 100 pounds from the start. The fluid diet for two weeks prior knocked some of it out. Hang in there, I think you will be glad. It can be rough at first, but it gets better. My wife gets full before I even get an appetizer down. You have to get get creative on your meals, hard to not eat like the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Up walking already.
                Walking away shot coming next [emoji1]

Should of got a camouflage gown. Good luck bud

Comment

Congrats. My wife had the sleeve done in March and is down about 80 lbs. I'm down 30 because I am splitting meals with her now.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                    Congrats. My wife had the sleeve done in March and is down about 80 lbs. I'm down 30 because I am splitting meals with her now.
                    Same here, sure makes the waiter mad when you split a meal and order water.

Comment

Feeling A Ton Better This Morning.

Comment

Atta boy. Keep up the good work

Comment

awesome-please keep us updated in your journey

Comment

Congrats to you for making this lifestyle change. It is going to be a very rewarding experience for you. My sister is having the surgery the end of next month. Ill be praying for the both of you.

Comment

I am a fat man who is currently walking around in a skinny body again. Congrats on taking one of the hardest steps in doing something good for yourself and those who love you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

This journey actually started a few yeas ago. My wife and I went and auditioned for the Biggest Loser. We were Told to bring a photo and be as unforgettable as possible.

Well, we didn't get picked so we decided to get the Gastric Bypass. She went first and I was supposed to have it done the following year. Life got in the way and that was 5 years ago but it's all done now. I'm already down 30lbs from the presurgry diet.

Comment

Working...
                                X