Israel gives the finger to Talib and Omar.[emoji16]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Democrats dont know what they are supposed to like or not like. That's what's makes a liberal...no principles or values. Shift with the wind. Pelosi and Schumer especially have no effin clue who to hate....hell they just found out a couple days ago they hate Jews.
    And yet ironically they will carry the Jewish vote. Every. Stinkin. Time.

Comment

Probably carry less of the Jewish vote than ever before wouldnt ya think? Never really came out on record as anti semitic until now

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Ever Democrat out there hates Trump's guts. There is nothing he could do or say to stop them and the media from attacking him 24/7. Hail, they attacked his wife for the Christmas decorations at the White house. You can't reason with people like that. Eff them and the camel they rode in on!
        There are two types of people..Those who plainly see Democrats are destroying this Country and those who have TDS

We are about as divided as could be. And it's real sad. I just wish there was a lot more opinion involved. It's just sick watching so many idiots believe made up crap.

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
          I just think if we’re ever going to get back to a civil political discourse this isn’t the best way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Times have changed. We will NEVER be able to go back to the way it was before Obama.

we are seeing a lot of racial and politically charged violent acts

Thanks Obama.

Obama created more divide in this country than any other single individual in our nations history, by a large margin.

Comment

Not only is Talib a crazy lib, she also isn't exactly "distant" from terror and terror sponsor groups.
            If I were Israel I wouldn't let her in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Not only is Talib a crazy lib, she also isn't exactly "distant" from terror and terror sponsor groups.
              If I were Israel I wouldn't let her in either.
              A well known terrorist organization "sponsored" their trip. That says all we need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                A well known terrorist organization "sponsored" their trip. That says all we need to know.
                If this is indeed true, how in the world is she still a member of the United States Congress?!!?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                  If this is indeed true, how in the world is she still a member of the United States Congress?!!?
                  "The group celebrates terrorists, including an evil woman who helped murder 13 Israeli children. In an article titled “Let Us Honor Our Own,” a Miftah contributor describes Dalal Al Mughrabi as “a Palestinian fighter who was killed during a military operation against Israel in 1978” and as one of the Palestinian people’s “national heroes.”

The so-called “military operation” is more widely known as the “Coastal Road Massacre,” a bus hijacking that resulted in the deaths of 38 Israeli civilians, including 13 children.

Al Mughrabi is hardly the only terrorist Miftah celebrates. It described female suicide bomber Wafa Idrees as the “the beginning of a string of Palestinian women dedicated to sacrificing their lives for the cause.” It singles out for recognition Hanadi Jaradat, a woman who blew herself up in a restaurant, killing 21 people (including four children).

The founder of Miftah herself, Ms. Ashrawi, excused jihadist violence by telling an interviewer that “you cannot somehow adopt the language of either the international community or the occupier by describing anybody who resists as terrorist.”"

One of many articles on it:

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    Times have changed. We will NEVER be able to go back to the way it was before Obama.

Thanks Obama.

Obama created more divide in this country than any other single individual in our nations history, by a large margin.

I’m not disagreeing with you but if we all live as if the problem is not fixable then we’re just carrying the heat.

Comment

I’m not disagreeing with you but if we all live as if the problem is not fixable then we’re just carrying the heat.

I'm a realist. Sadly, the problem isn't fixable in 3 lifetimes.

The problem can not be fixed until the media stops spouting the garbage they do & that's not happening any time soon. It's only been getting worse & I'm afraid it's only going to get worse.

So many people are so weak minded & fail to think for themselves, that they believe the trash that's being crammed down their throats on a 24/7 basis, then regurgitate that same trash to their friends as if it's gospel. This is the viscous cycle that's killing our nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X