Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fredericksburg TBOT

Originally posted by LAW View Post
    Maddog that would be great, I don't know why some of these clubs don't get it.

I think it’s just economics. They don’t think there’s enough money in it to be worth the time setting it up or target damage. For the most part, the club folks are compound shooters and don’t know how many of us there are and how far we’d go for the right venue.

Maybe this is something Glenn can take on? I’m happy to help if the group thinks it’s worth pursuing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
      Maddog that would be great, I don't know why some of these clubs don't get it.

I don’t think it’s a matter of the clubs not “getting it”. When a club sets up a shoot for TBoT, they get a part of the entry fees, and have to give up a weekend of their time. When 20 folks show up for a shoot, the club doesn’t get enough $$$ to make it worth the effort. F’burg generally has a pretty good turnout, but many of the others don’t. We need to show up in greater numbers so the host club can make more money, and it be “worth” the time of the folks who do all the work and don’t even play our game!

JMHO!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The percentage of bow shooters who shoot single string is small. TBOT not having a classification for string walking limits the numbers more. Then you look at how spread out we are . . .
        It's little wonder turn out can be small.

Gary

Comment

Working...
        X