LBJ scouting report...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ scouting report...

Went to LBJ this past SAt. with a buddy from work. We didn't actually leave the truck cuz he just showed me the units he hunted before in the past. Saw about 12-15 deer in differnet units all within 30 yards. Next, I'll get out and beat feet to scout some units i'll hunt this year. Looks good, fellas!

Thanks for the update. Good luck out there.

Comment

Leon, you stay out of my unit!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Leon, you stay out of my unit!
        Which unit do you hunt? We went to most the the remote units first.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
          Which unit do you hunt? ............
          The one with all the deer

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            The one with all the deer
            LOL! I gotta sucker!

Comment

Arm wrestle for it!

Comment

Deer on LBJ

Like H, there aint no deer on LBJ. They were all captured by TPWD and relocated to Aquilla...

Comment

^^^^That's funny...I don't care who you are!
                  Let's keep spreading the rumor about NO DEER OUT THERE so we can keep it to ourselves and keep the ya-hoos out!

Comment

I saw a 41 point last year on unit 106!

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Miller View Post
                      ^^^^That's funny...I don't care who you are!
                      Let's keep spreading the rumor about NO DEER OUT THERE so we can keep it to ourselves and keep the ya-hoos out!
                      That;s right...Did I say deer? I meant I saw 12 "Beer" cans on the ground....

Comment

GOOD LUCK to you all who will hunt LBJ!!!!! I miss the real hunting of LBJ,But hey there's no ELk in LBJ like there is here...Be safe out there on LBJ,'cause we all know the idiots out there dont pay attention to nothin'..Take Care....Brian

Comment

I know for a fact there aint no deer or turkey on the LBJ property. I hunted last year and saw all the deer on private land, each deer stuck it's tongue at me as to say, Nannie Nannie Boo Boo you can't hurt me." Then turkey season the birds I saw were once again on private property, strutting as to mock me as they knew I could not shoot them. I think John shot the last on on LBJ and all the other deer stay on the private property, sneaking around us in the creeks, ravines and the dark of night. These deer are smart and they know when deer season approaches, they vanish just like the forest fairies, Wooooooooosh, there gone...!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                            That;s right...Did I say deer? I meant I saw 12 "Beer" cans on the ground....
                            Were they under an Oak tree,.............. on unit 106?

Comment

Well we could always follow 'that other fella' and find out where his Sweet Spots' are.....he had at least one in every section!

Comment

Working...
                              X