Africa, look out - Here comes Bisch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Africa, look out - Here comes Bisch!

Well, I have 10 days to go till I get on the plane for my first African safari. This is the hunt with Ledjadji Safaris that I bought last summer at the LSBA banquet. I am really pumped up and can't wait for the adventure to begin.

To continue a tradition started by my buddies Buff and Chunky, I would like to take all my TBH buds with me to help me be successful and share in my hunt.

I am taking 3-4 dozen arrows and anyone who wishes ( I already have a few reserved for a couple of my close friends) can sign up here and I will put your name on one of the arrows. When I shoot an animal I will know I had help from my TBH bretheren. So let me know if you are interested and if I have internet I will keep everyone posted as it happens. If not, it will be a surprise for when I get back.

Come on and sign up, I need all the assistance and extra luck I can get for this one.

See y'all later,

Bisch
    Last edited by Bisch; 06-07-2009, 08:01 PM.

Put my name on an arrow,Bisch !Good luck and I wish I was right there with you !!!

Comment

Put my name on an arrow!!!! Good luck we want to see the pics.

Comment

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

YOU GOTTA HAVE AN ARROW THAT SAYS MAGLITE!!!!!!!!!! Thank you sir!!
        DOUBLE THANK YOU if you use it on a BUSHPIG or a WARTHOG!!!!! Im a hog guy!! But I love KUDU and BLESBUCK too!!!!!!
        Last edited by maglite; 06-07-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Would be kind of cool to have a gatorgar in Africa, sign me up a I wish you the best luck.
          Alex

Comment

Put my name on one!

Comment

Bisch;
              To have to have "Wudstix" on an arrow even if it ain't a wood stick. That probaly the only way I'll get to Africa.

Comment

Please add one "Tinman" to your quiver.

Looking forward to the reports!

Good luck, Bisch.

Comment

Okay Bisch, I know it is off center for me but ole Rubydog on one of those carbon arrows and hopefully it's one of those that atleast looks like wood! Good luck..

Comment

I got snubbed last year by Buff, I want my name on something. Get me a warthog.
                    Chris Kiefner

Comment

Ok, guys, I've been thinking about this and if I have more names than arrows I will put all the names in a hat and draw until all the arrows have a name on them. Then I'll take any others and double up some arrows (if need be). I plan on not picking anyone out. I think I'm just going to blind pick arrows to fill my quiver every day and then when I pull one out and shoot something we'll see who the lucky TBH tag along hunter is.

How does that sound,

Bisch

Comment

Good luck, have a GREAT time, come home with lots a good stories, and pictures.

Comment

I'd like to ride along too!

So, what critters are on your hit list?
                          The way you've been layin' em down ... I feel sorry for anything with 4 legs on the dark continent!

Comment

Kevin, I have a Gemsbok, BlueWildebeest,Impala,Warthog, and Babboon or Jackal in my package. I also told the PH I would like to shoot a Kudu or Waterbuck,Blesbuck, and Zebra. My PH also told me he was baiting a place out to night hunt for Bushpigs. That's nine total on my hit list and if I could get lucky enough to get 6 or 7 of those I will be ecstatic. Also, I am not ruling anything else out. If an animal comes in and I thinh "Ooh, I got to have one of those", it might just get an arrow launched at it.

Bisch

Comment

Good luck Bisch. Wish i was going soon. Which bow ya taking?

Comment

Working...
                              X