Prayers desperately needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers desperately needed

My family is devastated. My brothers wife was brutally stabbed to death in their home while he was offshore working. To add to our pain, it was his 13 yr old son from a previous relationship that did this. This nephew wasn't introduced to us until he was 6 years old. His mom died from cancer when he was 9 yrs old. My brother stepped up and took this child in and was giving him the best life a child could have. He wanted for nothing and was loved by us all. I have spent many days with him taking him camping, fishing and on his first deer hunt this season. There was no signs that he was capable of anything so horrific. My brother lost his soulmate and his son. I lost the sister I never had. We are all so torn and hurt. I cannot grasp why this has happened. I just pray that God will bring something good from this.
    I ask you to pray for us as I have no idea how we will overcome this tragedy
    Thanks

Corey

I don't even know what to say. Prayers sent to all involved

Comment

Prayers sent for this family.

Comment

There is nothing I can say to help ease you and your family's pain in a situation such as this, but know you will all be in our unending prayers, especially your brother and nephew. My family and I will send countless prayers up for you and your family. I am so sorry for the tragedy that has fallen upon you all.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

OMG! Corey, I will pray for your brother, yourself, and your family! May God provide the strength for all involved to get through this.

Bisch

Comment

Prayers sent. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Comment

There are things that we will never understand. Trust in God.

Comment

Prayers sent. All things are possible with God. He will give you strength.

Comment

Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your entire family.

Comment

There are not words that I can come up with to make this better or even make sense if it, I will pray for all involved, I'm so sorry, this is heart breaking!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          OMG! Corey, I will pray for your brother, yourself, and your family! May God provide the strength for all involved to get through this.

Bisch
                          We wil too Brother.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Praying for your family

Comment

Working...
                              X