No announcement yet.

Had my second vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And.....exactly how long did they say this vaccine would last ?

Comment

Got my 1st shot on Thursday Jan 24th. Painless. But had some minor soreness at the site the day after. Also experienced a bit of fatigue the next evening.

I've heard lots of jokes about people growing new heads and all kinds of stuff. I got ribbed a bit about it too.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
        And.....exactly how long did they say this vaccine would last ?
        That's the million dollar question! Get my second Moderna shot tomorrow.

Comment

But, I must say, there have been times when I could have used an extra "hand" doing something. Thanks Moderna! Gonna make life a lot more "handier". At first I had a hard time "handling" it. So I texted my good friend FishNDude and he told me to "get a grip on it ". My Dr is still trying to "put a finger on it". I just told him no thanks. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210121_160053.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24641722

Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-10-2021, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Can hardly wait for my second shot! I could use another left hand to match my new right.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              I've had the rona, nobody knows how long antigen lasts.......if had the rona then no reason to get the vaccine........oh wait, no answers on that either......

Comment

Both my wife and I got severe pain at the lower back of the neck between the upper part between the shoulder blades a couple of weeks after the 1st Moderna shot. It lasted a day. We get the 2nd shot on Feb 8.

Comment

Im not getting the vaccine. Glad no one on here is experiencing any serious side effects

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get my first shot tomorrow.

Comment

No issues but a sore shoulder on the first dose. Got my second shot on Monday. 8 hours of shivering and fever that night. Felt really hung over and achy today.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                        The million dollar question is not "How long the vaccine lasts", but how it effects human epidemiology. I hope for everyone's sake that is taking the vaccine, nothing bad comes of it 3, 6 12 months down the road. There are plenty of test subjects getting it, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                          The million dollar question is not "How long the vaccine lasts", but how it effects human epidemiology. I hope for everyone's sake that is taking the vaccine, nothing bad comes of it 3, 6 12 months down the road. There are plenty of test subjects getting it, that's for sure.

Agreed 100% Sackett. This is why nobody in my household will be getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my 2nd shot at 230pm yesterday. By 7pm my arm felt llike I’d been kicked by a mule. At 5.30am this morning I woke up with a fever and feeling pretty sluggish. Just took some Tylenol and going back to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              Yep... There are many medical professionals(Dr's)now saying do not take it.. I was never going to to begin with.. Dam sure won't now..
                              Good Luck..

Comment

Which one is seeing the most side effects? Moderna or Pfizer?

Scheduled for a Pfizer on Friday.
                                Last edited by captainsling; 01-27-2021, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X