[emoji95][emoji95]Smoker - Brisket - Recipe [emoji95][emoji95]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[emoji95][emoji95]Smoker - Brisket - Recipe [emoji95][emoji95]

Looking for a good recipe for Smoking a brisket..

I have a smoker, looking to smoke it next weekend.

I’ve heard some great ideas using butcher paper and black pepper.

??????!!??

Blood-Sport

All kinds of info on this using the search function but I'll get you started with one of the better links on the site available.. Keep in mind there are hundreds of ways to do brisket and 90% of them are good..... and everybody's friends/family tell them their's is better than what a XYZ BBQ restaurant does..

Comment

💥💥Smoker - Brisket - Recipe 💥💥

1/2 cup of Killens S&P, cook at 250. Pull it at 170 and wrap in pink butcher paper. Put it back on until it gets to 198-203. Pull it and wrap butcher paper and all in Saran Wrap and a towel, place in cooler for 2 or more hours. Spritz every hour or so until you wrap in butcher paper with a 50/50 mix of cooking oil and water. Enjoy

Comment

Brown Sugar
        1 tablespoons onion powder
        1 tablespoons of paprika
        1 tablespoons of garlic powder
        1 tablespoons of Cuman
        1 tablespoons of chili powder
        2 tablespoons of white fajitas season
        1/2 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
        Smoke with Apple wood at 250 until the internal temp hits 160 then wrap in butcher paper until you hit 205 release the heat by opening the paper just a bit for 5-10 minutes then wrap it backup. Then get a towel and put it in a cooler for 1-2 hours then cut up and enjoy your welcome LOL!

Comment

Cooked this one just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

💥💥Smoker - Brisket - Recipe 💥💥

Here’s mine from Thanksgiving

Comment

Man, those look delicious!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post

Cooked this one just right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                This is only constructive commenting, but based on the pic alone, none of the collagen around the individual meat cells has broken down at all. That slice is extremely tight. If that was my brisket, I would have made the conclusion I pulled it off way too soon. Smoke ring looks pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                  This is only constructive commenting, but based on the pic alone, none of the collagen around the individual meat cells has broken down at all. That slice is extremely tight. If that was my brisket, I would have made the conclusion I pulled it off way too soon. Smoke ring looks pretty.
                  That brisket will almost melt in your mouth pulled apart very easy and you could cut it with a butter knife. Have not cooked very many this good.

Comment

Working...
                  X