No announcement yet.

Urban Coyotes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coyotes ate my wifes cat....Rascal was his name.

Its been a few years since that happened.

Even now........as I am typing this........I still have a SMILE on my face!

Comment

I have had them try and get my dog while walking her on a leash several times. Tried to kick one, one time but he re-acted just in time, I missed. We have chased them down until they decide to stop and fight a couple times also. Wrist rocket with .45 cal black powder balls changes there mind real quick. There’s nothing we can do to them in town here, and animal control don’t trap and relocate either. We are supposed to “ avoid” them. Glad you guys can take care of them down there, hate them bastigizes.

Comment

We live in The Colony two blocks from the lake and see bobcats and coyotes walk down the street in the middle of the day all the time.

Comment

We have zero outside cats where I live. There's a den across the road from my house, see them all the time and hear them every time an ambulance or fire truck runs its siren. Something about that siren, they just can't resist singing along.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Coyotes ate my wifes cat....Rascal was his name.

Its been a few years since that happened.

Even now........as I am typing this........I still have a SMILE on my face!
            Hahah

Comment

My wife saw one trotting down the street in our neighborhood in Round Rock.

Comment

We have them in our neighborhood in friendswood. They have eaten the nasty white ducks in the pond. But left the carcass in my yard. Wife tripped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a coyote that was in my back yard this morning.

Tracked blood till the coyote went into a large drainage ditch.

Comment

walking train tracks in Garland

Comment

I moved to my place 5’years ago and I have killed 192 to date and saw 3 just this morning one in my back yard ,

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        I nearly hit one around 6 yesterday evening in Fulshear where they are doing all the tollroad construction.
                        Better luck next time.

Comment

You guys have all the luck! I wish our coyotes would come into town to get some of these feral cats and eat the food the ccl puts out for them. If I could let mama see one or two totin' a cat or purse poodle off maybe she'd loosen up the budget a bit for one of them high falutin expensive pcp's I'd like to get my hands on.

Comment

Coyotes eat little rat dogs and cats? I think I may be starting to like them a little more every time I hear about a cat getting eaten.

Comment

Couple weeks ago a jogger in Frisco was attacked by one and was bitten on the neck. A couple blocks north of me there was dash cam video from a police car setting at a light when a yo ran across in front of him. A guy out for a run was passing by and the yo turned and headed towards him when the cop turned on his siren and scared him off.
                              Few blocks south of me in Plano, another runner was attacked and bitten a few days ago.
                              I have been packing when I walk my dog the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                                Coyotes eat little rat dogs and cats? I think I may be starting to like them a little more every time I hear about a cat getting eaten.
                                Would they eat the neighbors barking dog? How can I lure a few back there?

Comment

Working...
                                X