OMG - Trump is a Nationalist!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    I honestly don't understand why you or any other American would dislike that.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    It's very simple. I'd rather be proud to the exclusion or detriment of nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      It's very simple. I'd rather be proud to the exclusion or detriment of nobody.
      So you do just as much for other families as you do your own? Or do you put your family first and then try and help others with your resources that you still have available?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        So you do just as much for other families as you do your own? Or do you put your family first and then try and help others with your resources that you still have available?
        I do as much as I can for my Family and help others. I dont call them names, I dont insult who they are and I dont tell them to go back to where they came from.

Very simple.

Comment

They are not calling you names, insulting you and tresspassing on your property either.

Comment

Creepy Uncle Joe "Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids"

Can't make this stuff up. All of these calls of racism are nothing short of projection.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
              They are not calling you names, insulting you and tresspassing on your property either.
              & we have a winner.

Comment

Once again Draco speaks the truth!

Nobody cares until it is their home that is invaded, their ranch that is trespassed on, or their family that is assaulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                  I’m a white nationalist!
                  Me too but I'm self identifying as invisible.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                    I do as much as I can for my Family and help others. I dont call them names, I dont insult who they are and I dont tell them to go back to where they came from.

Very simple.
                    But your family comes first. You started a losing argument. How many of them illegals do you have staying at your house or are paying for them to eat? None i suppose. Were a sovereign nation who has laws not the goodwill.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                      But your family comes first. You started a losing argument. How many of them illegals do you have staying at your house or are paying for them to eat? None i suppose. Were a sovereign nation who has laws not the goodwill.
                      I wish he'd buy car insurance for them also. Treat them like family and take responsibility for when they commit a crime also.

Comment

One big happy family!!

Comment

Working...
                        X