Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
    Dmack, It's the fake book way! That's why I'm not on it!

I know right. Just Ridiculous

Comment

I was just looking for the other site that had some public hunting info. I have been reading the shnf posts on tbh for years and did a little scouting last month. I hunt mostly small private property but really enjoy the fair chase of property like sam.

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
        I was just looking for the other site that had some public hunting info. I have been reading the shnf posts on tbh for years and did a little scouting last month. I hunt mostly small private property but really enjoy the fair chase of property like sam.
        Personally I'm not on Fake Book, But I know some that are.

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
          You're better off asking here. We all know the rules through and through. On that FB site, you're likely to get a mixture of stuff. I quit dealing with it quick because there was some stupidity flowing like water

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all y'all in the mornin, I may make a mid day trip out to check a cam or two and make a game plan for next week but as for now the crud spreading around the college finally caught up to me. Been spewing out both sides for the past few hours so I don't see a morning trip in my future

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been in a tree for over an hour. Ladies, y'all better get up and get in a tree.

Robert, I'll bring your van back. You're right it does grab unwanted attention.

BTW, something in here is starting to smell....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Whats the fake book page

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                  Whats the fake book page

Facebook silly. There is a sam page

Comment

Sure is hot out here.

Comment

I meant whats the link to it hahahaha

Comment

I am about to set my climber in my secodnary and come back for a evening hunt

Comment

Started this group so everyone can socialize about hunting the forest. I havent hunted the forest much, and i know some people have special spots and nobody is asking for your honey hole, but tips...

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Hoping this cold front sticks with it so I don’t have to hunt in shorts and a tshirt this coming Friday. Good luck to everyone out today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does everyone pretty well use climbing strands or are there some of yall that ground hunt or use a tree saddle. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X