Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Winner 100gal 6v stand and fill feeder

Saw this at Academy. Comes with timer and control unit. Downside to me is 6v motor.

Your thoughts

Made by wildgame innovations?

Comment

I have the sunslinger that is a 6v and it is a super awesome feeder!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
        Made by wildgame innovations?
        Nope. Game Winner is an Academy brand

Comment

I have a new, still in the box, got last year, American Hunter RD225 Pro VB listed for sale for $80.00 if you are interested in a cheap feeder.

Comment

I saw it the other day and it looked decently built. I also went in a few Academys that had it on sale for $249

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
              Nope. Game Winner is an Academy brand
              Real similar parts and pieces. I bet made in the same factory. I have a couple game winner that came with a WGI Timer.

Comment

We just added one to our lease this last weekend. Looks like a good feeder. 6volt throws good. Great price for what ya get

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                  We just added one to our lease this last weekend. Looks like a good feeder. 6volt throws good. Great price for what ya get

Easy to assemble?

Comment

I didn't assemble it GGillespie did. He's on here. I just messaged him and he said it was simple. Just bolting the legs together was all the real figuring out to do. It is worth the effort and money for sure. Even if the timer or caster turned out to be bad that stuff is simple to replace. You will need a solar panel though.

Comment

Assembly was easy. Good quality feeder for the price and ended up holding 14 50# bags of corn and is very easy to fill. The seams are caulked on the inside but I went back over some spots just to be safe. Probably will grab another.

Comment

Originally posted by ggillespie View Post
                        Assembly was easy. Good quality feeder for the price and ended up holding 14 50# bags of corn and is very easy to fill. The seams are caulked on the inside but I went back over some spots just to be safe. Probably will grab another.

How far does it throw the corn?

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                          How far does it throw the corn?
                          Far enough for us. We put 2 feeders in every spot so it didn't have to throw 30' in every direction for us. I don't think you're gonna be unhappy with it. It threw plenty of corn plenty far

Comment

Picked one up and started assembling it.

Comment

Bought a couple last year and worked well. Still going strong. Don't forget to buy a solar panel for it before you add corn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X