Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preliminary weights and FOC on GT Kaos arrows.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me tell you what i am willing to do after i get them done and play with them myself, i will send one arrow and two points, one with the 125 grain adapter and the other with the 75 grain adapter. Once that person is done playing with it they send it to the next guy. That is if i get the arrow and points back. How does that sound?

Comment

Sounds good to me lol. Hey mudslinger if you do head to odessa to shoot some let me know I will meet with yall only 45 min for me

Comment

I'm ready !

Comment

Just let me know. I'm sure several of us here would love to shoot with them heavy arrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Let me tell you what i am willing to do after i get them done and play with them myself, i will send one arrow and two points, one with the 125 grain adapter and the other with the 75 grain adapter. Once that person is done playing with it they send it to the next guy. That is if i get the arrow and points back. How does that sound?
            Heck yea!!!

Im just afraid I'll like them too much and have to find someone to build me a dozen

Comment

OK guys, send me addresses to send 2 arrows to. One will be the 125 grain adapter and one with the 75 grain adapter. I will send these out according to addresses sent via PM's only. Just send the to the next guy that wants to tinker and test.
              Just make sure that I get the samples back. I will give you the weights on my scale when I send them.

Time to tinker, play and say what your bow will do with these arrows. This should be fun, but I want to know your bow set up and the speed, KE and momentum of these arrows. Lets get this going. I am putting some trust in you guys, but I really have no worries.

Doug

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Returned.

Comment

You know once Hoyt gets them. There gone forever

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                      I hope not!

Comment

Hey newman if you get those arrows would it be ok if I drop by an shoot them there so we can see what the chrono says?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Anyone else want in on this?

Hoyt21 will get the arrows first, then bphillps and then enewman and fergeris can get together with enewman to shoot them.

Need address if you want in on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Anyone else want in on this?

Hoyt21 will get the arrows first, then bphillps and then enewman and fergeris can get together with enewman to shoot them.

Need address if you want in on this.

Yes!
                              But I can't.
                              Enewman knows why ;-) wink wink

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post

Guys a horrible shot this is what's going to happen to your arrows Doug.....

Comment

Working...
                                X