Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
    Silly survey.

People are leaving the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, largely due to housing costs, and commute times. More #1.

I can’t believe this is real! Somebody offer me $2.5m for mine and I’m outta here Monday for Montana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems fair, but how old is the water heater? Im gonna have to ask that the price be reduced if that thing has more than 7 years on it, just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Seems fair, but how old is the water heater? Im gonna have to ask that the price be reduced if that thing has more than 7 years on it, just sayin.

Property taxes in CA are 1.25% of sales price. $2,600/month plus ‘fees’, closer to $3k for just the taxes.

No, the nice weather and no mosquitos is not worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        That is pretty cool.

Rural, conservative CA. No almond tree pictures.

Comment

Something about watching some hot Los Angeles girls walking down the street constantly stepping over and around endless amounts of human feces that's just a turnoff. Eventually ones going to zig when she should have zagged and coat the bottom off her Uggs boots.

Comment

That home price surprised me.
            About the almonds- we hunted late season goose up north in the rice farms, and with the almonds in bloom you could see the 10s of thousands of acres planted.

And every single one of those almonds takes more than a gallon of water to grow. Wonder how long it will take until they run all the aquifers dry. Looked bone dry to me when I drove through the Sacramento and San Joaquin valleys last summer. Worrisome since those two valleys account for a ton of US produce.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
              And a lot of them bringing in the same ideas that made California what it is today. It's like a plague.
              same thing could be said for 99% of the immigrants sneaking into this country.

I'll never understand why someone would flee one area then work to make the new area exactly the same

Comment

Their not even at the top of environmental statistics even being as rabid as they are about

Comment

Property taxes in CA are 1.25% of sales price. $2,600/month plus ‘fees’, closer to $3k for just the taxes.

No, the nice weather and no mosquitos is not worth it!

Uh, I think I would go ahead and move to Montana, and commute to my job everyday in my private jet for that kind of money.

Comment

Ya'll see this one??

Talk about a poop hole.

The specter of homeless encampments steadily expanding across the downtown streets of San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco – bringing with them a public health crisis – has one southern California community taking tough action to dismantle a two-mile-long camp just a short drive from Disneyland.

‘National disgrace’: Community fights back as California overrun by homelessness, human waste, needles

"Trash trucks and contractors in hazmat gear have descended on the camp and so far removed 250 tons of trash, 1,100 pounds of human waste and 5,000 hypodermic needles."

~~~~~~~

It's really sad when you see the red / blue breakdown map of final votes...beautiful state & has lots of red voters but those major cities own it. I'm not sure how the state will hang on monetarily. They won't stop digging??

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      Absolutely! The same could be said for many third world countries.
                      Agreed! I love visiting those places.......cant say I have ever had a bad trip!
                      Silly survey.

People are leaving the Bay Area/Silicon Valley, largely due to housing costs, and commute times. More #1.

I can’t believe this is real!
                      Well said sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Ya'll see this one??

Talk about a poop hole.

The specter of homeless encampments steadily expanding across the downtown streets of San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco – bringing with them a public health crisis – has one southern California community taking tough action to dismantle a two-mile-long camp just a short drive from Disneyland.

‘National disgrace’: Community fights back as California overrun by homelessness, human waste, needles

"Trash trucks and contractors in hazmat gear have descended on the camp and so far removed 250 tons of trash, 1,100 pounds of human waste and 5,000 hypodermic needles."

~~~~~~~

It's really sad when you see the red / blue breakdown map of final votes...beautiful state & has lots of red voters but those major cities own it. I'm not sure how the state will hang on monetarily. They won't stop digging??

5.2 California voters chose Mr. Trump for president. Third highest number behind Texas and Florida, and more than the next 10 red states combined (or maybe the bottom 10 red states?)

As I tried to explain to a liberal, pick 3 cars at random. One driver voted Trump. One voted Clinton. The third voted Clinton. There’s your “landslide”. One out of 3 people driving around you- voted for the president.

Comment

Working...
                        X