poachers!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poachers!!!!!!!!

this past white bass season there was a man that had 20 fish on his stringer but only one was over 10 inches (the leagal size) would this qualify for poaching? I really wanted to do somthing but I didn't know what I could and couldn't do!

Matt, you might want to repost this in "The Campfire" forum to get a responce. This forum is about building your own projects.

Comment

Operation Game Thief.

Give them a call and let them handle it. You might get a check out of it.

Comment

Call the GW, that might be the first place to start.

Comment

Yes he is poaching...and by knowing that he was illlegal and not doing anything about it, a game warden could have you as an accessory....It's the same as having someone in your hunting camp take a deer illegally and the other hunters in camp not doing anyhting about it...

Comment

Put the game wardens phone number in your phone, You never know when it will be needed.

If any one is willing to cheat a little, it's not too far of a leap to poach a lot.

Comment

Call Operation Game Thief~1+800 792-GAME (4263)

Comment

since when do people put white bass on stringers?????

Comment

Originally posted by Hot4huntin View Post
                  Call Operation Game Thief~1+800 792-GAME (4263)
                  Yep, put this number right next to your I.C.E. number in your cell. Use it for our future and the future our young ones.

The ignorant can be trained, you can't fiix stupid. Turn them in, to see which one you have.

Comment

not poaching just illegal

Comment

Originally posted by Maroon Blade View Post
                      since when do people put white bass on stringers?????
                      ever try carryin a limit of white bass a mile down the creek?

Comment

I wouldnt worry about it youve probly kept a small one before

Comment

Originally posted by belly_up View Post
                          ever try carryin a limit of white bass a mile down the creek?

That sucks try it carying a limit of white bass a mile back in deep mud!

Comment

Working...
                          X