Upside down american flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upside down american flag

So the owner of the company I work for is very liberal to say the least. So to show his hate for trump he sends out all mail with an upside down American flag stamp. To be honest it tics me of!! To the point I have bought a roll of stamps and change them before they go out. What say you on this ? Am I over reacting? I think it’s childish and borderline nuts what he’s doing. And it could offend some of our customers the mail goes to.
    Last edited by sharkhunter; 09-12-2019, 11:21 PM.

What company, and we will make something happen? Upside down flag usually indicates something is very wrong and we should check on bbn him.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

My company just cut my salary by 25%

I'm going to find a new company to work for. If you ain't happy, leave.

Comment

It’s a sign of distress on a ship but I don’t find it acceptable, in any way, what he is doing. I would end my business relationship with his company for this crap.

Comment

I wouldn’t spend a dime to fix it. Fixing it won’t change a thing. It just means he’s distressed, you’re not.

Comment

Your probably doing yourself and the rest of the employees a favor by placing those stamps on there. Most recipients probably would not notice the upside down stamp but some might see a pattern. Good luck

Comment

An upside down postage stamp means you love the person you're sending it to. My mother kept a box full of love letters that she and dad sent to each other whenever he was away. Every one of them had an upside down stamp on it.

Comment

I think the joke is on your owner. Seems like his time would be better spent not manually putting stamps on envelopes. Or paying his employees to then change the stamps orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                  An upside down postage stamp means you love the person you're sending it to. My mother kept a box full of love letters that she and dad sent to each other whenever he was away. Every one of them had an upside down stamp on it.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    I think the joke is on your owner. Seems like his time would be better spent not manually putting stamps on envelopes. Or paying his employees to then change the stamps orientation.
                    I agree.

Comment

The "other side" was doing it all over the place when Obama was pres... it's all childishness.

Comment

Does this man own a gun? Do we have a red flag law yet? Obviously he needs to be reported as a crazy man and have his guns taken away...

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                          The "other side" was doing it all over the place when Obama was pres... it's all childishness.
                          I agree there is a time for that and we aren’t there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Agree it is he doesn’t do much else sooo ..

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                              It’s a sign of distress on a ship but I don’t find it acceptable, in any way, what he is doing. I would end my business relationship with his company for this crap.
                              I’ll probably be buying him out in a year or two so leaving isn't an option Im considering.

Comment

Working...
                              X