Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total Archery Challenge 2017

They finally scheduled it for May 5-7.

Saw that the other day. Hopefully weather will be nice. It's 1 of 2 3d shoots I really enjoy. #2 being the rhinehart 100.

Comment

I lost around 7 arrows on the western course last go around but it sure was fun. I learned allot about my equipment.

------------------------------------

Violence never settles anything.
      -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Stoof hope to see ya up there. Went 2 yrs ago and man was it EPIC!!!

Comment

That sounds like fun. I had never heard of it. It looks like it's worth the 3hr drive and a hotel room.

Comment

Pineywoods the TAC usually has a hotel set up for special rates. The year we want it was the Hawthorn Suites right on service road of I35. It was about 12 minutes away from event. We looked out in the morning from our hotel window which was facing North and saw several deer feeding in an empty field. Too cool.

Comment

Me my wife and my BIL and is wife shared the room. And after the shoot Saturday night we took them to San Antonio,it worked out GREAT!!!

Comment

How do I sign up?

Comment

You go online, Google Total Archery Challenge or TAC for short and you can pre-register for a lower rate and also find out about hotel accommodations.

Comment

Man never heard of this..it looks like it would be a lot of fun! What kind of shot distances can you expect for men & women/kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You will see shots fro 30 yds on out to 110. It really depends on which courses you walk.

------------------------------------

Violence never settles anything.
                      -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Is this the one where they have the hale mary make it in a small hole on a target and win a truck. Something like 150 yards or so.

Comment

I am pretty excited for this. I have seen the Total Archery Challenge info and photos but have not yet participated. Planning on going this year to Natural Bridge for it. Is it an actual competition or is it for fun? or both?

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed12 View Post
                            I am pretty excited for this. I have seen the Total Archery Challenge info and photos but have not yet participated. Planning on going this year to Natural Bridge for it. Is it an actual competition or is it for fun? or both?
                            Either or. You can pay to enter the competition or just shoot for fun. Last time I won and it was split the pot. Not many people payed for the competition so pot wasn't as big but hoping this year more people sign up so I can win more money lol

Comment

Total Archery Challenge May 5-7th, 2017

100+ 3D Targets
                              Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by MTN OPS is coming to Natural Bridge Caverns*and bringing you the greatest outdoor 3D archery experience*in the nation.**We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery.**It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!”
                              100+ 3D archery targets
                              You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. *Remember this is a fun shoot.
                              Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range)
                              Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles
                              Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots
                              Mtn Ops*Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill
                              Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies!
                              Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. *This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot.
                              Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. *Win a Truck and more.
                              Vendors with the latest outdoor products
                              Free Education for novice and beginners
                              An Amazing Venue
                              Fun for the whole family
                              Great food and Fun!
                              This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. *All participants that pre-register online *will get *an awesome event t-shirt, 5 raffle tickets and an extra entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). *Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon.
                              Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @

Comment

Working...
                              X