Family dog gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family dog gone

Well I didn't want to post this but my family could use a few prayers. May sound silly to some but we are pretty heartbroken that our 1 yr old Boston Terrier "Zeke" went missing Friday night. I was gone out of town hunting and my wife had to call and tell me. We have a half acre cross fenced for the dogs in the back where we let them out to go to the bathroom and play for a bit. She had let them out to go to the bathroom and when she went out to let them in he was gone. He managed to dig under the fence and disappeared. My wife and kids drove everywhere around and put about 60 miles on her car just driving around our area looking and talking to people. We live in a rural area and there is no telling where he went. We have left our phone number with people in all directions hoping to hear something but haven't. Our 8.5 yr old boxer has been acting really bummed as well...it is just sad around here right now. Thanks for listening to me and thanks for any prayers for my wife and kids.

Not silly at all. They are family to most of us as well. Prayers sent

Comment

Put signs/posters out, it has worked for us many times in the past. Sooner is better than later. Good luck!!

Comment

Was he micro chipped, check with Vets around. Those little rascals go move and go at a pretty fast pace

Comment

Prayers for ya, I've been there before! You may already be doing this, but leave dog food outside your fence, maybe the smell will bring him back. Or anything else that has the smell of home. Be outside as much as you can, he could be close by, and the sound could bring him in.

Comment

Prayers sent
            Good luck finding him

Comment

I didn't mention that he is also deaf which made calling for him pointless. I had trained him with hand signals

Comment

Prayers that you find your pup. They truly are parts of our families!

Comment

Shoot, hope you find your pup brother...It's makes it tough when you have youngins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

prayers sent your way. Rough deal.

Comment

Awe. This makes me sad, too. Praying for comfort for your whole family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

That is rough man. I hope yall are able to find him. What part of New Caney are yall in? My family still live out there.

Comment

I bet someone picked him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X