Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody carry concealed full size with light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody carry concealed full size with light?

Looking to see if anyone carries a full sized weapon (Glock 22, M&P40, 1911 etc) with a weapon mounted light attached to it. If you have some pics of how you do it/holsters you use, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Im thinking about a bravo concealment to carry my M&P 40 with an X300 ultra attached

I'm sure you'll get all sorts of answers on that. There will be plenty of experts who will pipe up and tell you exactly how to do it. You best ask one follow-up question...

"How OFTEN do you carry this way?"

...and an answer of "I did it once" is probably a poor answer.

Comment

Look at comptac

Comment

Im not trying to be a bother... but may I ask Why?

Are you out at night a lot?

I have a dedicated night pistol, g30 with light, I have a holster for it, its heavy and cumbersome without the light I wouldn't suggest it for a CCW... so its at home, where Im at when darkness falls. Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
          Im not trying to be a bother... but may I ask Why?

Are you out at night a lot?

I have a dedicated night pistol, g30 with light, I have a holster for it, its heavy and cumbersome without the light I wouldn't suggest it for a CCW... so its at home, where Im at when darkness falls. Just curious.
          no bother, I know it a crazy idea...
          its not that I am out at night a whole lot, its more that I like the feel, balance, weight of the gun/light combo that I want to have the option of carrying it if I desire to

Comment

Fair enough... If we are throwing out crazy hair brained ideas I have thought about it... Im thinking a pair of sliding shorts (compression type long underwear) and a drop leg holster... THEN wear a pair of cargo shorts over the entire rig.

Gun is on your right leg out of the way, then when you need it you can pull your shorts up a bit and gain access... but you can no longer wear the Lt Jim Dangle shorts in your avatar.. the bulge would give it away, in the scare the ladies off sort of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
              Fair enough... If we are throwing out crazy hair brained ideas I have thought about it... Im thinking a pair of sliding shorts (compression type long underwear) and a drop leg holster... THEN wear a pair of cargo shorts over the entire rig.

Gun is on your right leg out of the way, then when you need it you can pull your shorts up a bit and gain access... but you can no longer wear the Lt Jim Dangle shorts in your avatar.. the bulge would give it away, in the scare the ladies off sort of way.
              I LIKE IT!!!

I'm thinking a pair of the old school coaches BIKE shorts (nothing meant by that) with a sewn in pocket on the thigh then covered up by your favorite pair of cargo shorts

Dangle approved!!

Comment

You wanting inside or outside wear?

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                  You wanting inside or outside wear?

I'm thinking outside but I'm open to any ideas

Comment

under breath, wish he had the desire to change that avatar.

Comment

just kidding Kankles

Comment

Check out dmbullard.com if they don't have it they can probably make it I just bought one of there holsters for my 1911 didn't carry it much before because I didn't like the holster I had now it's with me just about anytime unless I'm at work lol

Comment

Originally posted by cdobbka08 View Post
                          Check out dmbullard.com if they don't have it they can probably make it I just bought one of there holsters for my 1911 didn't carry it much before because I didn't like the holster I had now it's with me just about anytime unless I'm at work lol

I think I'm leaning more towards kydex

Comment

Code1032?

Comment

I have carried a 4th gen G-22 with a TLR-1 on it for over a year in an OWB raven concealment. I like the holster the only drawback was wait time on getting it. It has been comfortable and has held up well. Sorry I don’t have a pic.

Comment

Working...
                              X