My son is going into the mess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son is going into the mess

My son is an LEO in Georgetown and volunteered for the Swift Water Rescue team. They are being deployed in the morning to Houston to help out. Apparently the risk is high with the bacteria in the water - prayers for him and his team are appreciated. He was born to do this stuff and never hesitated when called

God bless him and his department. Prayers sent thier way for a safe and healthy return

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
      God bless him and his department. Prayers sent thier way for a safe and healthy return
      My nephews coast guard unit was deployed for small boat rescue.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
        Prayers sent...^^^^

Comment

We could sure use the trained help out here. My unit has been running non stop since Friday pulling people from the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God Bless You ALL!! Stay alert, be vigilant, get some rest...you are NO good to anyone if so tired you can't react and use your training...been there and done that! Old Fart that wishes he was young again and could help.......

Comment

Buy him some bleach to take with him to wash his hands ! Or some purell and some utter butter for is hands
              It is nasty �� after a flood, dead animals, sewage, petroleum, etc
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-29-2017, 05:26 PM.

Comment

A big thank you to all the men and women who are helping in this time of need. THANK YOU ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by JMcCullough View Post
                  We could sure use the trained help out here. My unit has been running non stop since Friday pulling people from the water.

His group is on the way at 5 am in the morning for 4 days - they were told they would then rotate every 4 days until the job is done-

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                    His group is on the way at 5 am in the morning for 4 days - they were told they would then rotate every 4 days until the job is done-

Good deal, we've had task force teams groups from all over the US here with us for the last few days. It's been a huge relief to be able to breath between boat runs. We've put cots on the station floor and slept next to the boats to be able to respond. It looks like we may be able to go home for a small hiatus before we are deployed following the flooding.

Comment

Much thanks to him and all first responders. They are our true heroes! Big thanks as well to anyone helping these poor folks in any way.

Comment

Awesome. Good luck to him!

Comment

Lord keep them boys safe. My daughters boyfriend is there now. Pulled over 100 people out by boat yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                          X