Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winchester White Box from Wally World...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester White Box from Wally World...

What are you guys paying in your neck of the woods?? I am simply curious to what is going on with todays Texas market and ww. Also would like to monitor as supply chain catches up for grins.

I normally avoid ww at all costs but time to start stopping in & checking inventory. They offer some of the best value for pistol ammo, but I get my long gun ammo online (usually from wideners)

Anyway, I remember the last panic and prices varied city to city...heck, I was seeing $5 varience within stores 10 miles from eachother?? Online prices for the same stuff was about 50% higher than ww too.

I like the white box wnchester ball ammo the best, but did get some Remmy bulk and seemed just slightly dirtier in my 1911's.

If you have recently bought any 100 count boxes of 9, 40 or 45...how much per box?? Feel free to add other cals if interested. I so wish i could get it in 38 super

Time to set up the dillon...I'll post up what the rgv has (if any) over the next few days & make some rounds.

I paid 20.99 for the 100 rd ww and federal. I'm hoping this federal is as impressive as the rest of their ammo

Comment

Originally posted by trjones87 View Post
      I paid 20.99 for the 100 rd ww and federal. I'm hoping this federal is as impressive as the rest of their ammo
      what cal amigo??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        what cal amigo??
        X2!

Ike

Comment

Doh...9mm

Comment

.380 auto was 36.99

50 rds of .40 JHP was 27

Comment

I bought a 100 Winchester 9MM FMJ last week for $22.97 at Walmart & a 100 Winchester .40 FMJ at Academy for $32.97

Comment

I just got 50rd boxes of FMJ .45 for $27
                Last edited by bphillips; 02-22-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

100 rounds of Winchester ball 40 for $35.99 at Academy a few weeks ago.

Comment

I just paid $21/50 of wwb .45 fmj online from Midway and $19+/50 of blazer brass .45 fmj at palmetto state.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                      I just paid $21/50 of wwb .45 fmj online from Midway and $19+/50 of blazer brass .45 fmj at palmetto state.
                      I found the blazer to be a bit dirtier than the wwb too...However, I do remember it being a tad cheaper during the last panic though.

wwb is pretty darn good if you cannot reload...it's just hard & not fair to compare a custom light reload of semi wad cutters to the heavy bargain ball ammo for practice.

I 'think' it was $39/100 for this 45 during the last panic but honestly dont recall for certain.

I also do not remember what 9 or 40 was going for the same value paks.
                      Attached Files

Comment

9mm was going for 19.99/100 in 2009.

Comment

.45acp WWB was $40.00 for 100rds today.
                          9mm Fed 100rds $21.97 today.

Comment

100rd WWB 45acp-$45+tax @ WalMart in Cleveland, TX, 50rd WWB 44RemMag JSP $35@ Humble Academy. I can't find any 44mag anywhere....Kinda bites to have 2 new toys, and unable to do ammo testing. Oh well. I'm roadtripping with the family to WI in 2 weeks, and will be looking along the way.

Comment

Blazer dirty? I shot 600 rounds a few weeks ago in my 9mm and you could barely tell it. Told a guy at work about it and after he shot it he said it was one of the cleaner rounds he has shot in a while...
                              ???

Comment

Working...
                              X