Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Texins Archery Club May 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
    Well, I didnt realize that Clifton was having a shoot and I promised my wife that I would take her to the lake one of the days so I might just have to go to the Clifton shoot instead. Ill let you know before the weekend
    If I were you IDE do that,

Comment

See ya Sunday.

Also make it fun and challenging.

Comment

I'm a maybe. My wife is in Tennessee helping with her father that may be in the process of dying. I may wind up out there with her before the week is out.

Comment

Arrowsmith email sent

Comment

we wanna be there!!

I still got about 30 more windshields too go at one of my dealerships in gainseville.. from the hail...been working 7 days a week...I might not even to pull back Lukes bow!!! Yall have fun!!! See yall soon!!!

Comment

Is there gonna be a shuttle from the parking area or are we walking in?

Comment

The parking area closest to the archery range will be devoted to tournament shooters; there will not be a shuttle.

Comment

An additional note about parking..........It is a bit of a hike from the parking area to where we will register - about a 300 yd (+/-) walk along a flat gravel road. Folks that have a Handicapped Parking tag may drive in and park at the registration area.

Comment

Be there Sunday.

Comment

See y'all at 7. I know Ryan and I are shooting Sunday morning. Not sure about Caleb or Josh. Hopefully, more trad shooters will be there early

Comment

FYI, for a hot lunch at the shoot, we will be placing an order with Pappas Bros. BBQ (they have a location nearby, and will deliver). This will require you to sign-up for lunch and pre-pay $9 when you register in the morning. Cutoff time for getting on the list will be 9:45 each day.

Meanwhile, we will have soft drinks & candy available and plenty of water on the course.

Comment

Hope it is going well out there today.

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything went very well! Had 30 shooters today, including several who were doing their first ASA shoot, and reviews/comments on the course were very positive. We are looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Comment

Great time tday! My first Asa shoot!

Comment

Are mud boots needed?

Comment

Working...
                                X