Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitman will be at the Katy shoot

Comment

Bowhica - I am sure the results will be up on the LSBA website. We are also going to get phone numbers for everyone who shoots so that we can let them know if they qualify to shoot sunday.

I will be out there both days, so I hope to see everyone out there. I will be the one running around like a chicken with his head cut off....

Should be a good turn out... bring the kids, as LSBA will have the kids booth set up outside ( barring it is not raining!!)

See everyone on Sat.

Comment

Pop up

Sounds good. I hope to see you there and say hello to everyone going from TBH. I hope to see a few guys from the MCAC show up in my neck of the woods for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhica View Post
          Sounds good. I hope to see you there and say hello to everyone going from TBH. I hope to see a few guys from the MCAC show up in my neck of the woods for a change.
          I hear you bowhica.... Too bad I am up in God's country this weekend checking cameras and mineral licks. I would love to be there. I know a few of the MCAC faithful will be there. You dragging your brother over there??? I didn't see him at that "other" pop up shoot

Comment

Alright guys, I guess I'm a TBH newbie, I've been on that other site for a while now. We got a group of guys from the conroe area headed out there this weekend, hope to see ya'll there.... Bowhica, how bout the brother, is he gonna show???

Comment

Bryan is flying back from Florida on Saturday. So I wouldn't expect him to show.
              It's nice how he plans his vacations around those AWESOME Montg. Co. archery Club's tournies. You be stupid to miss one.

Comment

It was nice meeting you, Darrell!

Here are the results:

Pre-Teen

1st Jaycie McCoy
                2nd Sean Schultz
                3rd Chloe Keeling

Teen

1st Alex Glaser
                2nd Lane Mullins
                3rd Shane Schultz

Women's Traditional

1st Debbie Keeling
                2nd Brenda Stein
                3rd Robin Parkin

Women's Bowhunter

1st Wendy Gerke
                2nd De-De Odom
                3rd Misty Shenane

Men's Traditional

1st Chris Brown
                2nd Peter Pieper
                3rd Bryant Stein

Men's Bowhunter

1st Curtis Balusek
                2nd Glen Mataisz
                3rd Jeremy Pegoda

Advanced

1st Chris Odom
                2nd Marty Reina
                3rd Jamie Lovett

Congrats to all the winners!!! A special thanks to all of the volunteers!! You all helped make the weekend a success for the LSBA!!

BIG THANKS to Evotek Bows, Henson Ford and BPS for sponsoring our Youth Archery Booth!!

Pass on the heritage of bowhunting~Introduce a kid to archery!!

Comment

BIG thanks to everyone that showed up to shoot. It really was a good time. It was a pleasure to meet everyone, and to those I did not get a chance to meet, sorry about it.... My boss was working me way to hard!!! Right, Dena????

Thanks again to everyone who came out to support LSBA.

Comment

Did no one take any pics from this event??

Comment

way to go Alex

I guess they didn't take any photos. Anyways I would like to say I am very proud of my son Alex Glaser for his great shooting and just being a great kid. I'm one proud Dad. I could not attend but I heard the competition was stiff.
                      Last edited by sharkhunter; 07-25-2007, 08:29 PM. Reason: n/a

Comment

If I had been there i would have taken pictures. I took boo-coo's of pics of the 3d shoot over at that other Retail store

Comment

My camera busted at that other retail store's shoot or I would have had a few pics.

I am ready for the next pop-up shoot!! When will that happen?!?

Comment

To all - We did get a few pics... I forgot my camera both days. OPPS I am not sure when they will be up. I think they are on Dena's camera. I know the TexasRio got some pics of the winners, so you might keep checking on LSBA's website, and if they get posted there then I will get them over here as well.

Shark - I do have to say, Alex is a fine young man. He did a great job!! Congrats to him and you both....

Comment

Working...
                            X