Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    I'm going tonight to check my stand/feeder. And to see if they actually cut that new trail in right next to my set up LOL.
    I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya bud....sure would be nice if they'd take care of those things AFTER season ends! I had some hired contractors come in and start working about 80 yards from me a few years ago, right about 9am....not fun!

Comment

^ Thanks.

Do you hike in or use a boat TXbowhunter2009? Just noticed you live in Leander also.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        ^ Thanks.

Do you hike in or use a boat TXbowhunter2009? Just noticed you live in Leander also.
        I take my boat. Yeah, I've lived in this area all my life.

Comment

good luck opening weekend group "A" guys

Comment

Originally posted by paintman View Post
            good luck opening weekend group "A" guys
            Like paintman said....Best of Luck to You All!!!!! Be safe and have fun and don't forget to post photos for those of us who had to work LOL!!!!

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know that Muzzy and I will be camping at Jimm Hogg friday and Sat if anyone would like to join us for a cold one. Also quick question, dont have my paper work in front of me, Could someone list off all the deer check in stations please. Thanks

Comment

Oh and of course good luck to everyone!

Comment

Hey txfirefighter pm me a ph# and me and AElineman might swing by one night.

Comment

Post up in the morning if you haven’t heard from txfirefighter I will give you my cell before we head out if so

Good Luck to all Post up pics

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                      Oh and of course good luck to everyone!
                      Good Luck guys. Shoot straight

Comment

We are in campsite 103 if anyone wants to stop by today or this weekend. Goodluck

Comment

I might swing by with Scribbynutts after lunch tomorrow. You guys have a TV for the game set up?

Comment

what time do you guys plan to seat on your stand? I am thinking about 2 hours before sunrise.

Good luck you all.

Comment

Originally posted by cy100 View Post
                              what time do you guys plan to seat on your stand? I am thinking about 2 hours before sunrise.

Good luck you all.
                              6-6:15 ish. Good luck staying awake that long!

Comment

Any updates? Any kills, pics, etc. Gotta work today, so not going to get to go sit in the stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X