X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta do what you gotta do!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been wondering when someone should start a thread about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        Small world. Believe it or not I know a lady who was involved in the acro cat thing. Korean girl. It's been probably 10 years since I last saw her. And yah ,she's a weirdo. Cute Korean kinda weirdo.
        Stoof, we've only had a few beers together but I should have guessed you knew one of the Catrobats!!! ������

Kute Korean.....prominent topic these last two weeks. Pics?
        Last edited by Gherkin05; 02-19-2018, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          I favorite is a towing package on a car
          Most common use on a car would be to put a bike rack on.

Or in the case of a good friend of mine, to mount a rack to carry his scooter around. He is a double amputee. Or to pull a small trailer for his offroad scooter and ice chests to go to the deer lease.

Point is, don't judge.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
            And then there are the too numerous to count 3/4 tons that have never had a stick of lumber in the back...
            This is why I don't think I'll ever buy another truck brand new...ppl (including myself) are too afraid of screwing it up after paying the huge price tags for them. My truck is almost 13 years old and at nearly 250K miles I really don't care if it gets yet another dent or scratch as long as it hauls

Comment

Originally posted by Gherkin05 View Post
              Stoof, we've only had a few beers together but I should have guessed you knew one of the Catrobats!!! ������

Kute Korean.....prominent topic these last two weeks. Pics?
              Well, I spent 15 years as a single guy here in Austin so you could say I got to know a few interesting ladies. This particular Korean girl told me that I was so ugly, I was sexy. I never really understood that but it worked in my favor for the short time I "got to know her".

Comment

Greatness! Stoof I’m not the least bit surprised that you know this cat wizard either! Beer sometime soon girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                  Well, I spent 15 years as a single guy here in Austin so you could say I got to know a few interesting ladies. This particular Korean girl told me that I was so ugly, I was sexy. I never really understood that but it worked in my favor for the short time I "got to know her".
                  Yeah, I can see that.

Comment

That turned my frown upside down. LOL

Comment

Amazing......

Comment

why i won't buy a car ever

Genius thinking tho

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                          And then there are the too numerous to count 3/4 tons that have never had a stick of lumber in the back...
                          if you ever hook up to a trailer of any kind you have to have a 3/4 ton diesel cuz it pulls it better ya know if you pull anything with a 1/2 ton or gas engine your transmission will downshift and we all know that's a no no

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                            Greatness! Stoof I’m not the least bit surprised that you know this cat wizard either! Beer sometime soon girls.

We need to set that up so we can discuss “amazing people”.....

Comment

Originally posted by doright View Post
                              Improvise,adapt and overcome. Better than asking to borrow my truck.
                              I guess he/she overlooked the forward folding rear seat with access to the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by TCR² View Post
                                Saw this a couple years ago leaving Mill Creek Park on Rayburn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                We sell those Sparks here in Lufkin! They semi lightweight but WOW!

Comment

Working...
                                X