Triple Edge Archery -Dayton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triple Edge Archery -Dayton

How many of you use Triple Edge? I started going over there a few months ago and these guys are awesome. I know most bow shops get mixed reviews typically but this place seems top notch.

One thing that stuck out to me on several visits is how they do not seem to try and "upsell" products. What I mean is I heard both of the guys there ask customers "What price range are you shopping in" they then only showed them the equipment in that price range. All the while explaining several different options of the different brands without pushing one brand over the other. Granted, if you want a $1,500 carbon Hoyt I am sure they will accommodate you, they also understand the customer's limitations (financially).

We are blessed to have many great shops here in Texas and if you are in the Beaumont, Baytown or East Houston area, you owe it to yourself to check them out.

They also have free kid nights and ladies nights on their indoor range. If anyone wants to meet up over there sometime let me know. We could swap lies and shoot our bows!
    Brinkley is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Back To The Top Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Good folks there.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Think I posted when the original was being moved or something.

I’ve never been but have a friend who swears by them. Planning on making a trip out there before too long and actually called them for a quote on a HyperForce last Friday evening pretty late in the day. The guy that answered was cool enough and didn’t mind talking for a bit even though he knew I was just kicking tires.

Comment

Sam's good people, and runs a very good shop... He was a partner in West Houston Archery for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
          Think I posted when the original was being moved or something.

I’ve never been but have a friend who swears by them. Planning on making a trip out there before too long and actually called them for a quote on a HyperForce last Friday evening pretty late in the day. The guy that answered was cool enough and didn’t mind talking for a bit even though he knew I was just kicking tires.
          So did you buy the bow? That bow is awesome.

Comment

I live in Dayton where triple edge is at, pm for a little info on the place. Not all is peaches and cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
              So did you buy the bow? That bow is awesome.
              Not just yet, still using an old AlphaMax I picked off from a TBH member about 4 weeks back.

To make a long story short, I hadn’t shot in years and finally decided to get off my butt and get back into it. I’m using the old bow to help strengthen a shoulder I tore up when I was 20 and never had it fixed right. I’ll be placing it on order soon though, probably 4-6 weeks. I was just trying to see what I was looking at price wise with the phone call.

Comment

Sam is good people. I’ve known Sam when is was in his other store in Dayton.

Comment

They've been my go to for almost 10 years now.

Comment

I too have had nothing but good dealings with Sam.

Comment

Nice people. Easy to talk to and they get stuff done.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                        I live in Dayton where triple edge is at, pm for a little info on the place. Not all is peaches and cream.

If you had a bad run in it’s because you’re one of those Sims fellers. Y’all are some shady cats from what I hear [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great to hear good shop stories.

Amazon don’t give a **** about you. Pay the extra cash and support the shops or there won’t be any left.

Oh and Jeff Bezos has a net worth of $98 billion with a B.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                            If you had a bad run in it’s because you’re one of those Sims fellers. Y’all are some shady cats from what I hear [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Boy you ain’t kidding, nothing but trouble and bad attitudes around here ol buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                              Lets here it.....PM's are for women and children.

Comment

Working...
                              X