Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for 10mm brass. I have items to trade or cash.

Comment

Trying to sell/trade400 Speer .224 55gr varmints bullets. These are psp, pm for offers. Mostly looking for .380 and .45 brass. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by JP8 View Post
        Thanks TYE for the lead. Finally got some projectiles [ATTACH]632761[/ATTACH]
        No problem. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by zac221 View Post
          Trying to sell/trade400 Speer .224 55gr varmints bullets. These are psp, pm for offers. Mostly looking for .380 and .45 brass. Thanks.
          pm sent

Comment

Always looking for lead to cast pistol bullets with. Can trade cast bullets in 9MM 125gr, .429 (44 spec/mag) in 200 gr SWC and .452 (45ACP) in 230gr RN and 200gr SWC.

Comment

I have 2 one pound cans of reloader 15 and one pound of H380. Would trade for some 6.5/264 hunting bullets in 120 grains. Thought I would try trading here prior to shopping on line.

Comment

Ive got two sets of dies up for trade. The first one is a Hornady 257 Weatherby Mag set that is still in its plastic wrap. The second one is 44SPL/Magnum set that is used. I got this in a mass buy type of deal and dont need either of them. I am looking for carbide 45 ACP dies, 45 bullets, and powder for 45. I am also looking for any 30 caliber bullet less than 130 grains, H110 or Lil Gun powder. I travel from Austin to San Antonio once a month and will be making a trip down to Houston next month. Thanks.
                Attached Files

Comment

Trade for reloading components - .300 Win Mag factory Hornady ammo (SST - 180 grain):

Would trade for factory ammo in a caliber I can use (listed on that thread) or reloading components to include (but not restricted to - please feel free to make offers):

Bullets in .243 (85 grain), .30 (125, 165 grain), 7mm (139/140 grain), .270 (110, 130 grain), 9mm, .40, .38/.357 or some A#7, A#9, or Unique Powder

All the best,
                  Glenn

Comment

Looking for 7mm rem brass, 300 rem ultra mag brass and .223 brass. Also some .284 nosler 168gr LR accubonds

Comment

Originally posted by masters75 View Post
                      Looking for 7mm rem brass, 300 rem ultra mag brass and .223 brass. Also some .284 nosler 168gr LR accubonds
                      Would that be 7mm Mag or 7mm Express brass you are looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by db@100 View Post
                        Would that be 7mm Mag or 7mm Express brass you are looking for?
                        Sorry I'm looking for 7mm rem mag brass

Comment

Originally posted by masters75 View Post
                          Sorry I'm looking for 7mm rem mag brass

Pm sent

Comment

Masters75,

How many 223 brass you looking for? I've got a good number of once fired win 223 brass. Some are deprimed and cleaned and some are straight off the range an in bags. I was going to process some up and offer up as a trade. All were fired by me and picked up after shooting. Let me know. I could part with a couple hundred I'm sure.

Comment

Picked up some 7 mag brass but interested in the .223 brass trooper. Pm sent

Comment

I have 100 .308 180 gr nosler ballistic tip bullets, and 50 .308 150gr nosler ballistic tips fs. $25 FTF and $30 tyd; price is per box. Willing to make deal for purchase of all bullets. I have about 300-400 .308 once fired brass. Mostly federal and some is Hornady match brass, pm with offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X