No announcement yet.

2020 Chevy HD Photos Are Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The grill and headlights remind me of the 08-10 Superduty. The profile looks like a Titan. The tailgate and taillights remind me the new Fords. What happened to unique design? Ill take a new Ram 2500.
    Last edited by Bucksaw; 12-05-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Why the need for such a tall, flat front grill? Chevy has been doing that since the mid 2000s models.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Big ol' boxy fugly truck with a little peanut bed... no thanks.

Comment

Meh. The truck looks fine, the grill not so much.

My 2015 GMC looks better......than any other recent brand/truck. The square GMC grill has always looked better.

Comment

what a piece

Comment

In all seriousness, who really cares what they look like. Your going to drive them anyway. Ford's, Chevy's, Dodges. All the same except what kinda deal you think you can get on one.

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                In all seriousness, who really cares what they look like. Your going to drive them anyway. Ford's, Chevy's, Dodges. All the same except what kinda deal you think you can get on one.

I do.

As much as trucks cost, there’s no good reason to drive something that ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I do.

As much as trucks cost, there’s no good reason to drive something that ugly.

there’s no good reason to drive something that ugly.

thats what she said

Comment

Originally posted by texasbbq View Post
                    I care about the looks, but you are correct about the deal. All other aspects equal, I would drive an ugly truck if I got it cheap. It would just have to be so cheap that I couldnt justify spending the difference on the truck I wanted. For example, if the Chevy was $500 less, Ide pick a Ram. However, for several thousand, I could get used to it. As it were though, Chevys are usually more expensive anyway, os it would probably be a mute point.

As it were though, there are other reasons I would choose something besides a Chevy. That may change when the time comes to trade again.
                    Last edited by Bucksaw; 12-05-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Beaut!

Comment

As someone who gets a free new Chevy HD company truck every November, I'm not one to complain. Can't wait to see it in white.

Comment

Like the side view and step idea. The front doesn't really bother me. It will look really good with a front end replacement bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Notaguide View Post
                            Like the side view and step idea. The front doesn't really bother me. It will look really good with a front end replacement bumper.

You can’t hide that much ugly! [emoji12]

Comment

Love it other than they should have stuck with the emblem on the front grill instead of the Chevrolet spread out across the entire front

Comment

I just can not get past the square fender wells around a round wheel on the Chevs and GMCs. Just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X