Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snyder gone....so the Big12 gets even weaker. If that’s possible.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Good thing they upgraded to TCU and West Virginia a few years ago.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Good thing they upgraded to TCU and West Virginia a few years ago.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Yeah that TCU was quite impressive this year!!!
        Last edited by RLB; 11-29-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Maybe Les Miles can help Kansas score that extra 7 points and beat Texas next year......

Comment

I have a strange feeling Georgia is going to beat Alabama and both bama and Georgia get in and leave OU and OSU out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
              I have a strange feeling Georgia is going to beat Alabama and both bama and Georgia get in and leave OU and OSU out!!!
              Oklahoma St has no shot at the playoffs....sorry

Comment

Maybe Les Miles can help Kansas score that extra 7 points and beat Texas next year......
                Or Tulane

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                  Oklahoma St has no shot at the playoffs....sorry
                  They don’t they beat TU so I figured they must be in the top 6 !

Ohio State

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had the same thought but but I keep coming back to UGA not being able to match physicality with LSU.

UT/ou is puzzling me. Not sure why everyone is so high on ou offense now, maybe I'm missing something but I thought their O was already rolling pretty good when they played first time and Horns managed to win. Has something about their O improved that much since then? I don't think they've played a defense as good as Texas.

Wife just sent me Aggie weekly video, Jimbo is the real deal, the looks on the player's faces when he talks speaks volumes.
                    Last edited by rvd; 11-29-2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                      Wife just sent me Aggie weekly video, Jimbo is the real deal, the looks on the player's faces when he talks speaks volumes.
                      I watched this week's "The Pulse" last night. Great production.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Yeah Texas probably has one of the better Defenses in the Big 12 and that is how they beat OU the first time . Kyler is just quick and if Texas can get after him he will run scared and throw up some trash !

Comment

They don’t they beat TU so I figured they must be in the top 6 !

Ohio State

thats true.....

theOSU

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            Snyder retires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Heck of a football coach. Good luck to him in retirement.

Comment

Yeah Texas probably has one of the better Defenses in the Big 12 and that is how they beat OU the first time . Kyler is just quick and if Texas can get after him he will run scared and throw up some trash !

I don't know how scared he was, but I seem to remember him throwing up TDs, and running by folks quite a bit.

I just can't talk myself into a good scenario on this one. Turnovers, of course, can turn the thing around quickly, or injury. Other than that I just can't get past the difficulty of beating a good team twice in a season.

Sam is the guy who can get this team up to that level they'll need to be at for this kind of game, I just hope his arm is. That kid has made big strides this season, I'm happy for him.

Comment

So you’re saying the ags might go better than .500 if they were still in it?

Comment

Working...
                                X