• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Thanks everyone!
        If you are wondering, the Rambo bike is an electric assist bike that was designed by hunters for hunting. It's a bit heavy, but it handles all terrain very well. After a few near-wrecks I got to thinking... I'm riding this bike, off-road in the dark through hog rootings and wallows. What could possibly go wrong?? So I bought the helmet. Got to protect the noggin! The bike will reach up to 25 mph. It pulled the deer on the cart so easily I had to look back twice to make sure it was still there! I also passed my sister in her scooter!
        When we won it, I thought no way would I spend the money to buy one of these. Now I am thinking we really need a second one, because this thing is amazing! It is so quiet and stealthy. I keep a big section of camo burlap in the saddle bag and I can lay the bike down at the base of my tree or tripod and cover it with the burlap. The deer don't even look at it!

Comment

Way to go!

Comment

Nice buck, Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Big congratulations to you.

Comment

Congratulations on 2 great bucks, and a great year.

Comment

Love the Rambo bike set up! I've been using a mountain bike for a few years now while hunting & have been considering the Rambo or an electric golf cart.

Comment

Thanks Duckhead! The advantage of the bike over the golf cart is that I can take the bike right to my stand and hide it easily. Obviously the golf cart can pack more though.
                      I had a gas powered golf cart that we sold because we won the Rambo and we also have a John Deere RSX side-by-side.

Comment

Working...
                      X