Rhino Blinds R-200 Pop Up Blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rhino Blinds R-200 Pop Up Blind

I wanted to get TBHer's opinions on this and if anybody has one to share what they like and dislike. This seems like a pretty solid deal. I am thinking about getting a couple.

Thanks

Ty

Don’t know about the 200, I have several of the 600s, and they are great blinds.

Comment

Ditto above post. The 600 is a fantastic blind

Comment

I have one, used all last year. I really like it.

Comment

Following

Comment

Rogers has 600 I believe in predator camo for 169.00. Never mind didn't read the post correctly. Thought they were selling for 200.00. I love the 600.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Muddy Bud; 08-30-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I used one last year and was very happy with it.

Comment

I bought one a couple weeks ago when they were priced $75.95. I popped it open at my house and it looks pretty good. Great camo color and the door is nice sized and quiet with clips that attach to hub poles. A couple little issues is that you can see light where some of the thread holes are and also a couple small places on the fabric where the light penetrates due to the black interior not being applied thick enough. Mine did have one elastic loop where the thread came undone, but I got a needle and thread and quickly made a repair. I am going to spray mine with silicone waterproofing. Overall, I think I like it better than the $100+ Ameristep that I used for past few years. It has some nice brush loops to where you can brush it in easily. Not sure how durable it will be, but for the price you cant hardly beat it.

Comment

Is “3-person” truly accurate? Not that I would ever hunt with 2 others in the blind, but I just unboxed a “2-person” Ameristep that is not even big enough to shoot a bow out of without opening the windows behind me to draw.

Comment

I like my 200. I'd say 2 full grown adults and gear. Or 2 kids and 1 adult.

Comment

I bought that exact one a couple days ago. It'll be delivered on wednesday. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                        Is “3-person” truly accurate? Not that I would ever hunt with 2 others in the blind, but I just unboxed a “2-person” Ameristep that is not even big enough to shoot a bow out of without opening the windows behind me to draw.
                        Never buy a tent that isn’t at least 72” hub to hub . Most good blinds are at least 77” hub to hub .

Comment

The 600’s are great blinds
                          The 200’s are like the Ameristep blinds and most likely won’t last more than a season if you keep them out from September thru January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                            Rogers has 600 I believe in predator camo for 169.00. Never mind didn't read the post correctly. Thought they were selling for 200.00. I love the 600.

That’s a darn good price.
                            OP get the 600!
                            You won’t be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigcoyote View Post
                              Three people could fit but it would be crowded. Two will fit comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                              X