Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill andHillary Trying To Remain Relevant...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill andHillary Trying To Remain Relevant...........

Bill and Hillary Clinton are going on a stadium tour

The Clintons are headlining their own stadium tour. And before you ask, saxophones are not involved.

Following in the footsteps of Beyoncé and Jay-Z, the political power couple will take "An Evening with President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton" to 13 cities starting later this year. The duo will share "stories and inspiring anecdotes that shaped their historic careers in public service" throughout the tour, detailing "how they shaped our world today and where we go from here," promoter Live Nation announced Monday.

The Clintons will visit four North American cities this year, starting in Las Vegas, moving onto Toronto and Montreal, and rounding off December in Texas. Then,............
    The latest Speed Read,/speed-reads,,speed-reads, breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at The Week

They just don’t know when to go away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hopefully the tour is a big failure and that will be their que they are no longer relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Hopefully the tour is a big failure and that will be their que they are no longer relevant.
        In their minds they will always be relevant

Comment

They are God’s to a Democrat, few folks on here probably had tickets to go see Hilary if she would have won, that’s so funny.

Comment

Gathering funds to pay lawyers................

Comment

Grifters...

Comment

I hope the tour goes about like Hitlery's book tour did... Talk about a flop...

Comment

I might be in the minority here, but I don't blame them at all!!

Milk that cow for as long as you can!
                  If Dems are still dumb enough to pay them, then IMO, it'd dumb of them NOT TOO do it....

A fool & his money are soon separated, this "tour" proves that old proverb true...

Comment

This will be the largest congregation of homely women and bad dancing since the Salem Witch Trials.

Comment

I’d rather they tour Leavenworth, SAN Quentin, Folsom, Alcatraz, etc. maybe do a grand finale at Supermax where they could have a cell waiting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        I’d rather they tour Leavenworth, SAN Quentin, Folsom, Alcatraz, etc. maybe do a grand finale at Supermax where they could have a cell waiting for them.
                        lets not forget Gitmo!!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          lets not forget Gitmo!!
                          That would work!

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            lets not forget Gitmo!!
                            And water board them daily

Comment

And how much is a ticket for this affair???

Comment

Working...
                              X